strange but interesting Indicator

hello guys and gals

I found this very interesting indicator and i simply love it..

I would to request one of you genius to please put a alert system on the indicator...I am currently testing it for a trading strategy i hope to share very soon.

I the alert system should alert me when the pink bars cross the ZERO LINE ....Sound, pop up or even arrows would be muchly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance

Alex

Files:

How do you use this indicator?

hello Boss

Well i found it at Mql4.com and some one was claiming that you can forecast the future with the pink bars. according to what he'd said "http://codebase.mql4.com/5911" that when ever the pink bars appear on the opposite side of the black...take a trade with the direction of the pink bars

here are some examples:

Alex

Files:
future.gif  25 kb

Seems to be an interesting indicator... thank you for digging this information for us Alex. Are you testing this indicator with some trading system yet?

tilex83:
hello guys and gals I found this very interesting indicator and i simply love it..I would to request one of you genius to please put a alert system on the indicator...I am currently testing it for a trading strategy i hope to share very soon.I the alert system should alert me when the pink bars cross the ZERO LINE ....Sound, pop up or even arrows would be muchly appreciated. Thanking you in advanceAlex

Hello how do you download this indicator.....you are very right it is very interesting.

Quite interesting. However, on a 5 min chart, it says long while the same 15 min chart, it says short.

Can someone explain?

Its a wonderful indicator i just combine it with my regular indicators and its superb

It is really interesting indicator and I hope it will be profitable for us as well. Alex, share your experience with us after testing it.

Reason: