4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 14

mladen:
It changes color on NonLagMA slope (trend) change : red when slope changes to down, green when slope changes to up

Sorry for bothering you, but not to re-invent the wheel, could you please explain me

how should this angle be measured?

for example in M30 time frame - what are the time period and angle change should take place to change the color/trend?

It is not the angle, but the slope (angles can not be calculated without approximation on a time series).

Simply if current value > previous value slope is up color is green. If current value < previous value slope is down and color is red

4TF VQ Bars

Hello, I was wondering if a 4TF VQ Bars would be a good idea.

I have those, not sure which one is the best to use. Personnally, I use the NRP and zero line, but never tried the other ones...

airquest:
Hello, I was wondering if a 4TF VQ Bars would be a good idea. I have those, not sure which one is the best to use. Personnally, I use the NRP and zero line, but never tried the other ones...

Forget it, I just have to use the mtf histo version of VQ... How dumb can I be

airquest:
Hello, I was wondering if a 4TF VQ Bars would be a good idea. I have those, not sure which one is the best to use. Personnally, I use the NRP and zero line, but never tried the other ones...

Hello Airquest,

In case your still interested made this zeroline version.

mrtools:
Hello Airquest, In case your still interested made this zeroline version.

Thank you very much, really great.

none refreshing indicator

Hi everybody this is my first post on this marvelous forum I learn so much from most of the poeple here.I found this indicator 4tf rsi it seem to be a very good trend indicator but it doesnt refresh,i have to switch time frame to refresh it,could someone do something for this.
Files:

Pierre63:
Hi everybody this is my first post on this marvelous forum I learn so much from most of the poeple here.I found this indicator 4tf rsi it seem to be a very good trend indicator but it doesnt refresh,i have to switch time frame to refresh it,could someone do something for this.

Pierre63

Try out this version

Files:

Thank you mladen for the fast answer.

Pierre63

Pierre63:

bro can you share your trading template.?

How has been the performance so far?

Reason: