Anyone have Supertrend line Please? - page 3

fxbs:
been done long time ago SuperTrend_Clean_mtf.mq4 (Mladen)

I am NOT the ORIGINAL author and I am not claiming authorship of this indicator. All I did was modify it.I hope you find my modifications useful.

SuperTrend_Clean_mtf_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSIONhas a user input to turn on/off the price box and input to turn on/off alert when price hits the super trend line.

I am NOT the ORIGINAL author and I am not claiming authorship of this indicator. All I did was modify it.I hope you find my modifications useful.MODIFIED SOURCE CODE ATTACHED.

TRO,

What timeframe is best for this indicator?

Need assistance to create an Indicator - Any help appreciated

Good day to you, all interested...

I am the first to acknowledge that I do not have a clue about programming and I find this extremely frustrating - but I would like to appeal for assistance to create the following indicator. I am attaching a screenshot as to what the final result must look like.

The indicator will be a combination of the following 2 seperate indicators:

1) Super Trend 2

2) ADX Crossing

Could be called STAC (Super Trend & Adx Cross)

I am attaching the 2 seperate files.

I do not know if this is possible to create. The indicator must have a 5m/15m/30m/60m and 240m input feature to be able to be placed on any intra-day timeframe.

The idea behind this request:

It seems that whenever the ADX cross dot appears on the Super Trend 2 and both are the same color (long or short), the following move in the direction indicated by the ADX dot is quite strong. The opposite also seems true - when the ADX cross dot appears over/under the Super Trend 2 abd they are contrasting colors, the move in the direction of the ADX cross is a slow one.

However, if the ADX dot remains valid and the Super Signal 2 line changes color from opposing color to same color as ADX dot - we have another strong move - and vice versa.

I believe this type of indicator would be a great tool in your trading consideration.

Are there any coders/creators out there that could do this?

Thanking you for your time

ADX Crossing.mq4 (2.4 KB, - show "tomorrows" signals - set 1day into the future

- set one bar to the right - to show cross before it happen (before it existed) - "predicting" the past

b4plusdi=iADX(NULL,0,ADXbars,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_PLUSDI,shift-1);

nowplusdi=iADX(NULL,0,ADXbars,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_PLUSDI,shift);

works only on history (1bar shift) - when "future" known and desn't work in real time (when future unknown)

rest idea is sound - but please, check if it still works with real indis which work in real time (past we can see by simple HH LL)

in the forum you can find many versions of ADXcrosses - check it again and tell if it works

---------------

i wonder why Jason made sr so one-sided?

cciTrendNow=iCCI(NULL, 0, cciPeriod, PRICE_TYPICAL, i) + 70;

cciTrendPrevious=iCCI(NULL, 0, cciPeriod, PRICE_TYPICAL, i+1) + 70;...

... if (cciTrendNow > 0) { TrendUp = Low....

else if (cciTrendNow < 0) { TrendDown = High

was it optimised 4 upternd?

I saw GOOD SYSTEM in my dream

Hi everybody! If you are expected for one new strategy you can see bellow how work my idea, download the mq4 files put it on your chart and see what profit have for any month.

BUY whin SuperTrend and UlteraTrand both have instant signal and SELL whin both indicators show you red line. UltraTrand is like a filter for SuperTrend more than SuperTrend for UltraTrend. It is great that the indicators help each other.

Any comments please.

Files:
dream.jpg  123 kb
ultra_trend.mq4  26 kb

Reason: