Indicators with alerts/signal - page 161

Thanks

tcl:
sorry, I just a newbie in mq4 programming, I already add a little code that can switch the alert on or off, hope this helpful

Thanks will try it later on.

change from arrow to vertical line

Idea from me,can we create alert that will show Vertical line on chart when any indicator cross or alert? something like picture below

thanks

Osma Cross and RSI (example only)

Alert for mtf psar

Can anyone help with an alert for 4 time frame parabolic sar when all time

frames line up in realtime ( before the close ) and another after all have been the same and one changes. Any help much appreciated.

Kind regards

darkkiller:
Idea from me,can we create alert that will show Vertical line on chart when any indicator cross or alert? something like picture below

thanks

look in setup section - mladen's macd osma with vert line on cross

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018/page7

fxbs:
look in setup section - mladen's macd osma with vert line on cross https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018/page7

Got it!! thanks fxbs

i found this indicator that alerts when price hits a trend line. i was wondering if someone can modify it so that it alerts when i place a trend line on an indicator, specifically RSI - and that line is hit by RSI...

i have attached a chart, as an example.

thanks!

Thanks!!!

Nevermind, it has already been done.

Another Request...

darkkiller:

thanks

can I have vertical line alert for this indi too?

hai guys.. can u all help me...

i need a alert for indicator which...if RSI come crossover williampercentage %..

can u guys help me with this.. i always miss my shot at this early level.. thanks

best regard

please help

Hello,

I found this indicator which I found excellent,

Down arrow: Sale

Up arrow: Purchase

Point yellow: exit the market

It is rare to repaint, but why the filter with Heiko Ashi Smoothed, gives very good entry and exit, the problem is that it is difficult to use because they do not give any kind of warning sign, I would like to please if someone can do to show a warning, the pair and what kind of signal is which gives,

thousand thanks

Reason: