Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1458

mladen:

They are visible (if you turn the divergence to visible) and no, they are displayed for divergence points, not for color changes

Thanks sir. :) its okay now, but i dont know there are differnet type of arrows visible. !! could you explain about the arrows popup situation.

why only some places arrow visible. see the snap. is it possible to get arrow and alert when the dot cross to the MA line.?

Files:

Dear Mladen,

you created this great STOCHASTIC X indicator. 

Is it possible to add alert, when stochastich turns white or level falls below 80 or rises above 20?

Would be great.

Thanks,

Mike 

Files:

mladen:
Change the code of the arrow you want to change to some of the codes from that table (for example : for arrow up use 233 and for arrow down use 234 - you can see what will be displayed from the wingding table from my previous post)
GREAT!!. SIR.. i did, but there are different colour of arrows, what is the purpose i am not sure..  but main issue, some trend reverse location after cross MA line, arrows not draw. any idea.. you can see in the erlier snap

mladen:

In the options of that same indicator , in the display type you can chose among 7 types of display. 4 types are including "dots". Chose among one of them

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
The "dots" you chan change by changing the code for arrow up and down

Some of the code can be found here :

SPLENDID . I got it. Thanks for your great kindness 

hi,mladen .,please add alert  when price touches the indicator. [with   current  bar  and  closed  bar  option]

hi,mladen,  please consider my request at post   #14569

Rajiv:
hi,mladen,  please consider my request at post   #14569
There was already posted a version with alerts (see the attached version)

thank u very much mladen

Wildamaori:

G'day Mladen,

Would you please be so kind as to check the attached. The bars do not print continuously.........the indicator somehow "goes to sleep" (excuse the pun) Could you also please add alerts to slope change and zero crossing.

I have checked it on 1min TF charts.

Kind regards and thanks.

Will 

Hello ,

Can you send here full system you was attached here .

Thanks 

Colud you add alert this indicator when divergence occurs?
Files: