Elite indicators :) - page 234

Hi mladen,

May I request one small change. At times, the indicator goes directly from red to blue or blue to red. That is also a condition where I'd like to draw a line.

See pic below.

Thanks

Ben

Files:

Ben

Here you go. It works like that now

regards

Mladen

bkennedype:
Hi mladen,

May I request one small change. At times, the indicator goes directly from red to blue or blue to red. That is also a condition where I'd like to draw a line.

See pic below.

Thanks

Ben

Files:

Mladen,

could u please make those DiNapoli indis?

Than ks!

Odysseus

ALF MA signal

Mladen, looks fantastic, very much appreciated

rgds

Peter

mladen:
Peter

Here you go

Ma is fully configurable and you can choose to see it (like on upper) or to hide it (like the lower)

regards Mladen

biddick:
interesting indicator: MACD-RSI - MQL4 Code Base

Mladen ,

Can you put arrows when the red line crosses with grey and blue line?Thanks.

biddick:
interesting indicator: MACD-RSI - MQL4 Code Base

mladen,

Could you add color to the MACD indicator?

thanks,

jim

Post #2361

mladen:
:):):)

San

There is no perfect smoothing (with no lag) but here is one that is not bad. 3 ways compared :
upper - no smoothing

middle - "regular" smoothing

lower - "double" smoothing (don't let the name confuse you, this one is the "faster" smoothed version)

regards Mladen

===================================

Mladen, this version is exceptional; many thanks. My problem is however that the Arrows do not come up? Could you please help?

I did set the necessary alarms, but still with no results.

Many thanks in advance.

biddick

Here you are Two types of arrows separately configurable : for macd crosses and rsi crosses. You can turn them separately on or off. Thought of making the 3 type (the macd-rsi cross, but since rsi in this one depends almost entirely on "caliber" parameter (it is a sort of "normalizing" parameter) decided to leave it out since there is not much sense in monitoring that cross too)
regards

Mladen

biddick:
Mladen , Can you put arrows when the red line crosses with grey and blue line?Thanks.

ValeoFX

It works. But the default setting is for 0 and 100 values "touches". With smoothed versions you are almost never going to get neither 0 nor 100 (smoothing is "taking out" the peaks) and that is why it does not show arrows. Either choose 0 for smoothing in order to turn of the smoothing and then 0-100 values are going to be reached or set the ShowArrowsOn100_0 parameter to false in which case arrows are going to be shown on signal and dtosc line cosses. Here is an example of 0-100 touches with SmoothPeriod set to 0

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
===================================

Mladen, this version is exceptional; many thanks. My problem is however that the Arrows do not come up? Could you please help?

I did set the necessary alarms, but still with no results.

Many thanks in advance.
Files:

Thanks Mladen..

mladen:
ValeoFX

It works. But the default setting is for 0 and 100 values "touches". With smoothed versions you are almost never going to get neither 0 nor 100 (smoothing is "taking out" the peaks) and that is why it does not show arrows. Either choose 0 for smoothing in order to turn of the smoothing and then 0-100 values are going to be reached or set the ShowArrowsOn100_0 parameter to false in which case arrows are going to be shown on signal and dtosc line cosses. Here is an example of 0-100 touches with SmoothPeriod set to 0

regards Mladen

=====================

Thanks for the explanation, Mladen. But I like the smoothing better. Just wondering whether you could possibly just have the arrows showing when the Red-line crosses the Blue-line, please? I realise it is another indicator to be made, but would you mind?

Thanking you in advance.

Reason: