Elite indicators :) - page 1491

Dear mladen
https://c.forex-tsd.com/forum/173/t3vhf_adaptive_itrend_mtfalertsarrows_2.ex4 giving message-you are trying to use a renamed indicator, contact TSD. Please provide correct name indicator. Regards.

mntiwana:

Krelian

I was means this,same current TFs with 2 instances,just reduced signals with higher period.

regards

Hello Mr.Mntiwana

is that indicator name is "Future Volume" ?

Or You just can tell us what it is ?

Regards ;) 

Hello
Is there a cross version of averages mtf alerts 8.7?

Is there a real-time Murrey Math Line indicator? I know xard777 was planning one before the mt4 update came along.

Has anyone heard anything about this? How hard would this be to code?

Thanks 

Hi forum, I would ask you if you could help me with the profit supreme, to be able to change it from corner.
And I leave a very good indicator to mtf, I personally start to try it and it seems to work very well

Future Volume indicator ? anyone ? Mr.Mntiwana could you tell us what is that indi that You are using ?

jebanie:
Future Volume indicator ? anyone ? Mr.Mntiwana could you tell us what is that indi that You are using ?
Why don't you buy it (since it is a commercial indicator)?

mladen:
Why don't you buy it (since it is a commercial indicator)?
Thank You Mr.Mladen for reply. Buuut about that commercial indicator i read a lot bad things that it make a delay with couple bars back so basically its ussles or something like that... thats why i make a post and ask Mr.Mntiwana about his indicator..if its the same indi or different one..but no respond :(

mladen, please make this indicator to show arrows, up or down as the case may be, on colour change .

mladen, please provide this indicator, as the attached indicator pops up an alert, saying-you are trying to use a renamed indicator, contact TSD. Regards.
Reason: