Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1531

Hi Mladen,

Can you please provide me an indicator with arrow signals on below strategy :-

Stochastic(5,3,3) 3WMA 5WMA

Buy condition

When 5,3,3 bullish crossover and at the same time 3WMA crossover 5WMA

Sell condition  

When 5,3,3 bearish crossover and at the same time 5WMA crossover 3WMA

Just arrows would be enough...please do refer the screenshot. 

Files:

I need an indicator like this, it's based on bbandsstop v.30 I need to eliminate the noise of the market someone knows, and add some arrows like the ones in the chart If they look well the arrows appear where the bbandsstop v.30 signal appears, but there are bbandstop signals that are false. If anyone knows we can talk and work

LarryKing:

I need an indicator like this, it's based on bbandsstop v.30 I need to eliminate the noise of the market someone knows, and add some arrows like the ones in the chart If they look well the arrows appear where the bbandsstop v.30 signal appears, but there are bbandstop signals that are false. If anyone knows we can talk and work

Use different risk settings

Please can someone ASAP add an alert (alert, push, mail) to this indicator. my mail saolab4real@yahoo.com
Files:
signals.ex4  8 kb

Please can someone code this indicator as ea for me, buy blue arrow, exit red arrow, vise vassal. with support and resistance respectively. thanks. my mail saolab4real@yahoo.com
Files:
XAUUSDH4.png  48 kb
signals.ex4  8 kb

SAOLAB4REAL:
Please can someone code this indicator as ea for me, buy blue arrow, exit red arrow, vise vassal. with support and resistance respectively. thanks. my mail saolab4real@yahoo.com

First to welcome here.

for your information's,nothing can be done with ex4 files and criteria for EAs is specific with conditions that mostly 99.9 % visitors do not meet but moderators can better guide you.

regards

hello can somebody please make this rsi arrows to paint at the close of the candle to prevent it from repainting its an RSI OB OS alerts...thank you

mntiwana:

First to welcome here.

for your information's,nothing can be done with ex4 files and criteria for EAs is specific with conditions that mostly 99.9 % visitors do not meet but moderators can better guide you.

regards

mntiwana,

Hope this is the mql4 file. not sure. i am uaable load this to chart.

Files:

sal:

mntiwana,

Hope this is the mql4 file. not sure. i am uaable load this to chart.

mntiwana:

Thats a great infromation for this indi...

Hope the both differnece is just alert.. :) . is it right

Thanks ..

Reason: