Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1457

eduarmor
eduarmor  
Could any coder add an sound alert when the price touches and/or close at the d1 w1 and mn1 lines? If possible I would ask you to add the "send e-mail alerts" option too... Cheers!
Wildamaori
Wildamaori  

G'day Mladen,

Would you please be so kind as to check the attached. The bars do not print continuously.........the indicator somehow "goes to sleep" (excuse the pun) Could you also please add alerts to slope change and zero crossing.

I have checked it on 1min TF charts.

Kind regards and thanks.

Will 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Wildamaori:

G'day Mladen,

Would you please be so kind as to check the attached. The bars do not print continuously.........the indicator somehow "goes to sleep" (excuse the pun) Could you also please add alerts to slope change and zero crossing.

I have checked it on 1min TF charts.

Kind regards and thanks.

Will 

Will

Try it out now

Wildamaori
Wildamaori  
mladen:

Will

Try it out now

Champion........You the man Mr M.

Much obliged, thank you so much 

Rajiv
Rajiv  
hi,mladen .,please add alert  when price touches the indicator. [with   current  bar  and  closed  bar  option]
henry
henry  
Hello  Mladen, the attached indicator  is your product , but  i don't have the mq4 file . please can you add the options of arrow  and  show arrows at change of color on chart  . But if you have such version already  please  share it. Thanks 
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
henrykfx:
Hello  Mladen, the attached indicator  is your product , but  i don't have the mq4 file . please can you add the options of arrow  and  show arrows at change of color on chart  . But if you have such version already  please  share it. Thanks 

In the options of that same indicator , in the display type you can chose among 7 types of display. 4 types are including "dots". Chose among one of them

The "dots" you chan change by changing the code for arrow up and down

Some of the code can be found here :

thangkingkong
thangkingkong  
 hello Mladen ,you can help me it is not encrypted, it is the indicator Ichimoku Kinko Hyo has been changed, you help me with it the indicator, thank you very much, sorry for my poor english, wish you lots of health! Here is the edited coding.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           _SECTION_BEGIN("New formula");
SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates);
_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %g, Lo %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) Vol " +WriteVal( V, 1.0 ) +" {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 )) ));
Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Color", colorBlack ), styleNoTitle | ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() );
if( ParamToggle("Tooltip shows", "All Values|Only Prices" ) )
{
ToolTip=StrFormat("Open: %g\nHigh: %g\nLow: %g\nClose: %g (%.1f%%)\nVolume: "+NumToStr( V, 1 ), O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 )));
}

SL = ( HHV( H, 26 ) + LLV( L, 26) )/2;
TL = ( HHV( H, 9 ) + LLV( L, 9 ) )/2;
//DL = Ref( C, 26 );
DL=C;
Span1 = (( SL + TL )/2);
Span2 = (HHV( H, 52) + LLV(L, 52))/2;

Plot(SL,"SL",colorBlue,styleThick);
Plot(TL,"TL",colorRed,styleThick);
Plot(DL,"",colorBrightGreen,styleLine|styleThick,Null,Null,-26);
Plot(Span1,"",colorBrown,1,0,0,26);
Plot(Span2,"",colorLightOrange,1,0,0,26);
PlotOHLC(Span1,Span2,Span1,Span2,"",IIf(Span1>Span2,colorLime,colorLightOrange),styleCloud|4096,0,0,26);
_SECTION_END();
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
thangkingkong:
 hello Mladen ,you can help me it is not encrypted, it is the indicator Ichimoku Kinko Hyo has been changed, you help me with it the indicator, thank you very much, sorry for my poor english, wish you lots of health! Here is the edited coding.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           _SECTION_BEGIN("New formula");
SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates);
_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %g, Lo %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) Vol " +WriteVal( V, 1.0 ) +" {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 )) ));
Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Color", colorBlack ), styleNoTitle | ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() );
if( ParamToggle("Tooltip shows", "All Values|Only Prices" ) )
{
ToolTip=StrFormat("Open: %g\nHigh: %g\nLow: %g\nClose: %g (%.1f%%)\nVolume: "+NumToStr( V, 1 ), O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 )));
}

SL = ( HHV( H, 26 ) + LLV( L, 26) )/2;
TL = ( HHV( H, 9 ) + LLV( L, 9 ) )/2;
//DL = Ref( C, 26 );
DL=C;
Span1 = (( SL + TL )/2);
Span2 = (HHV( H, 52) + LLV(L, 52))/2;

Plot(SL,"SL",colorBlue,styleThick);
Plot(TL,"TL",colorRed,styleThick);
Plot(DL,"",colorBrightGreen,styleLine|styleThick,Null,Null,-26);
Plot(Span1,"",colorBrown,1,0,0,26);
Plot(Span2,"",colorLightOrange,1,0,0,26);
PlotOHLC(Span1,Span2,Span1,Span2,"",IIf(Span1>Span2,colorLime,colorLightOrange),styleCloud|4096,0,0,26);
_SECTION_END();
That is not metatrader mql code
saleesh
saleesh  

Dear Mladen,

The attached indicator input paramteter shown arrow , but in chart its not visiable. pls. adivse

is these arrows comes once the line cross over /down and change the dot colour to reverse?