Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1456

mladen:
Would you mind elaborating what should it filter?

mladen/tools,

can you kindly update on my request

Any chance to get the normal alerts added to the real woodie cci

I would like to ask for an alert when trend_period triggers.

Please let me know if you would do this.

Files:

dear malden can you  please add arrows now its only showing atr lines for buy and sell with a gaps... any nmc required please also check , loading time taking ...
Files:
SL_BW.mq4  11 kb

shiva12:
dear malden can you  please add arrows now its only showing atr lines for buy and sell with a gaps... any nmc required please also check , loading time taking ...
As far as I see those are proposed stop losses for potential orders, not signals

mladen:
As far as I see those are proposed stop losses for potential orders, not signals
ok dear malden thank you very much

Hi coders, I'm trading these weeks with this MT5 indicator that I've found in forex tsd "CCI filter section" .

Unfortunely I have search for a lot time and I haven't  found any  version with alerts.

So I ask you if you may add the usual alerts (on candle close).

Many many thanks in advance. 

Files:

lapigna:

Hi coders, I'm trading these weeks with this MT5 indicator that I've found in forex tsd "CCI filter section" .

Unfortunely I have search for a lot time and I haven't  found any  version with alerts.

So I ask you if you may add the usual alerts (on candle close).

Many many thanks in advance. 

lapigna

Here is a version with alerts

Files:

mladen:

lapigna

Here is a version with alerts

Thank you again mladen for your help.

Could any coder add an sound alert when the price touches and/or close at the d1 w1 and mn1 lines? If possible I would ask you to add the "send e-mail alerts" option too... Cheers!

G'day Mladen,

Would you please be so kind as to check the attached. The bars do not print continuously.........the indicator somehow "goes to sleep" (excuse the pun) Could you also please add alerts to slope change and zero crossing.

I have checked it on 1min TF charts.

Kind regards and thanks.

Will 

Reason: