@Poster,

This indi repaint or not?

oguz:

@Poster,

This indi repaint or not?

oguz

That indicator is not repainting

Dear Mladen,

Could you please combine below strategy and create a mt4 indicator which shows buy & sell arrows and green candles for buy & red for sell.

Buy=RSI(17)>=60 AND ADX(14)>25; 

Sell=RSI(17)<=30 AND ADX(14)>25; 

Dear Mladen/Tools

Is it possible to add arrows and alert on the attached indicator , once the colour change line after close price of the trend!!.

Or is the simliar any have !!

Please advise push arrow option where it to be used!!.

Files:

sal:

Dear Mladen/Tools

Is it possible to add arrows and alert on the attached indicator , once the colour change line after close price of the trend!!.

Or is the simliar any have !!

Please advise push arrow option where it to be used!!.

That is actually a Hull moving average(HMA), maybe try this one.

mladen:

oguz

That indicator is not repainting

Thanks for quick info coder's King :)

Dear Mladen,

Could you please  add alerts for this ORB indicator  when price crosses ORB High and ORB Low

Thanks in advance
Files:

knram:

Dear Mladen,

Could you please  add alerts for this ORB indicator  when price crosses ORB High and ORB Low

Thanks in advance

That indicator needs to be rewritten (see the example). Better to use some other indicator

mrtools:

That is actually a Hull moving average(HMA), maybe try this one.

Good Day!

Thanks for supporting for me.  but i try in the system which is not the one execatly needs.

I think mr. Mladen (master) :) :) can help to make an alert and arrow to the given indicator!.

sal:

Good Day!

Thanks for supporting for me.  but i try in the system which is not the one execatly needs.

I think mr. Mladen (master) :) :) can help to make an alert and arrow to the given indicator!.

sal

Use the version that mrtools posted (if not for any other reason, then because the "(T_S_R)-Signal_Line" repaints)

Reason: