Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1450

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sal:

hai,

Anyone knows Hurst Channels and the Hurst Oscillator indicator!!!. If have pls. share.

Mr. Mladen/Mr.Tools,

There is a script found in tthe below link, is it possible to make in mql4 file. or any similiar type indicator available !

https://www.tradingview.com/script/yl3pK2zM-Indicators-Hurst-Bands-and-Hurst-Oscillator/

http://indexswingtrader.blogspot.ae/2012/07/hurst-channels-and-oscillator.html

Sal

Are you aware that Hurst channel (and oscillator) are repainting?

Both are using centered sma (the ones from the link you gave - frankly I like better the Brian Millard version with centered TMA, but then ...) and as any centered average, the last half period bars must repaint and signals can not be taken as with regular casual indicators

saleesh
saleesh  
mladen:

Sal

Are you aware that Hurst channel (and oscillator) are repainting?

Both are using centered sma (the ones from the link you gave - frankly I like better the Brian Millard version with centered TMA, but then ...) and as any centered average, the last half period bars must repaint and signals can not be taken as with regular casual indicators

Well i am not aware and big thanks for your advise.. I am still improving my stragey to get better results !! .  :):)

saleesh
saleesh  

Good Day!

Mr.Tools/Mr. Mladen .. I am unable to upload the attached indicator!. Can you advise.  Is it old version!!!.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sal:

Good Day!

Mr.Tools/Mr. Mladen .. I am unable to upload the attached indicator!. Can you advise.  Is it old version!!!.

sal

All is OK with that indicator

Here is how it looks on my terminal (no code changes at all)

sreenewas
sreenewas  
Dear mladen can you please add arrows on to the chart when lower line is in green is a buy and  orange is a sell arrow ...bcz its NRP ...
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
shiva12:
Dear mladen can you please add arrows on to the chart when lower line is in green is a buy and  orange is a sell arrow ...bcz its NRP ...

Of course that it is nrp when it is made by me or mrtools :)

sreenewas
sreenewas  
mladen:

Of course that it is nrp when it is made by me or mrtools :)

sorry master i dont know who made it and when?? , but i hope its a best for early reversal , can you please add arrows for the line when ever colour changes please ....
nishhhan
nishhhan  

Hi Mladen,

Could you please combine below strategy and create a mt4 indicator which shows arrows and candles and buy and sell condition.

Buy=RSI(17)>=60 AND ADX(14)>25; 

Sell=RSI(17)<=30 AND ADX(14)>25;

Is it possible to get a dashboard for this condition which shows buy and sell for stocks symbols which is feeded.

Please create an indicator atleast if possible and post it. :)

Thanks in advance,

Nishant P. 

paco
paco  
Joakin
Joakin