Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1450

Good Day!

Mr.Tools/Mr. Mladen .. I am unable to upload the attached indicator!. Can you advise.  Is it old version!!!.

sal:

Good Day!

Mr.Tools/Mr. Mladen .. I am unable to upload the attached indicator!. Can you advise.  Is it old version!!!.

sal

All is OK with that indicator

Here is how it looks on my terminal (no code changes at all)

Dear mladen can you please add arrows on to the chart when lower line is in green is a buy and  orange is a sell arrow ...bcz its NRP ...

shiva12:
Dear mladen can you please add arrows on to the chart when lower line is in green is a buy and  orange is a sell arrow ...bcz its NRP ...

Of course that it is nrp when it is made by me or mrtools :)

mladen:

Of course that it is nrp when it is made by me or mrtools :)

sorry master i dont know who made it and when?? , but i hope its a best for early reversal , can you please add arrows for the line when ever colour changes please ....

Hi Mladen,

Could you please combine below strategy and create a mt4 indicator which shows arrows and candles and buy and sell condition.

Buy=RSI(17)>=60 AND ADX(14)>25; 

Sell=RSI(17)<=30 AND ADX(14)>25;

Is it possible to get a dashboard for this condition which shows buy and sell for stocks symbols which is feeded.

Please create an indicator atleast if possible and post it. :)

Thanks in advance,

Nishant P. 

Files:

Files:

Dear mladen  can you please tell me in this indicator dodger blue and red arrows are NRP or not 

forexislife:
Dear mladen  can you please tell me in this indicator dodger blue and red arrows are NRP or not 
Almost sure that those are fractals or another form of a zigzag. In any case, pinpointing extremes that way is not possible without repaint
Reason: