Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1446

saleesh
saleesh  

Mladen

i am updating the yesterday chart with based on the VQ ZERO line average setting with VHT stetting for your review as well. hope this chart will clear the request what i posted for the levels +/- parameters

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sal:

Mladen,

The filter which i mainly for the arrow and alerts. :) . see the attached snap for VQ zero and VHT different is almost similar but only difference is :

VQZERO average arrows popup in live candle and VHT arrows popoup in closed candle for the next new open position.

if possible, the arrows popup based on the levels custom setting in parameter cross towards to zero, it can be an alert to open trade for the next candle. :)

pls. advise it is works!!

What are "VHT arrows"?  If that is what I think you are talking about, I have already told that I did not use it and since I diod not use it, I am not going to discuss it and frankly I am not interested in the "VHT" from the pictures I have seen

As of arrows on levels : VQ zero line does not have bounds. Since it does not have known bound, placing some levels would be of no meaning (try it out on different symbols and check the values of vq zero line for different symbols and different time frames)

I can make the arrows pop-up on close candle, but what is the purpose of that? You would have to do exactly the same as now : wait for the candle to close to have confirmed signal. Sorry guys, you have alerts on a closed bar. Making arrows on a closed bar would be of no logical reason (it would be like "is it  or isn't it" game when you al;ready have a color change that is telling that it will or it will not be). There are colors, there are arrows, there are alerts. What else can we invent so that one can be sure that for a confirmed signal a closed bar must be waited?

Guys, we are not born yesterday here. The "wait for the closed bar signal" is the first serious thing we have learned about signals in trading. By now it is in our trading blood to wait for the bar to close before we take action. So, let us all do it as we use things in trading

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sal:

Mladen

i am updating the yesterday chart with based on the VQ ZERO line average setting with VHT stetting for your review as well. hope this chart will clear the request what i posted for the levels +/- parameters

Please read my previous post about levels and please do as I asked in it for the levels to check and see what will happen with different levels for different time frames and symbols. Let us not invent thing when they do not exist logically - we can not force a level when it has no meaning
saleesh
saleesh  
mladen:
Please read my previous post about levels and please do as I asked in it for the levels to check and see what will happen with different levels for different time frames and symbols. Let us not invent thing when they do not exist logically - we can not force a level when it has no meaning

Mladen,

I am not much expert but i use to trade method which is effective.  :)

some time we may use different type of logic to get target of successful trade.

Please ignore !! :) and thanks to spare your time.

lapigna
lapigna  

Hi mladen,

is it possible to add sound alert when signal appear on this indicator for MT5  ?

Many thanks in advance for your kind help. 

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
lapigna:

Hi mladen,

is it possible to add sound alert when signal appear on this indicator for MT5  ?

Many thanks in advance for your kind help. 

lapigna

Here is a version with alerts (the usual set of alerts and alert settings)

Files:
lapigna
lapigna  
mladen:

lapigna

Here is a version with alerts (the usual set of alerts and alert settings)

Vow very very fast reply. Thanks a lot mladen.
anakmetal1
anakmetal1  

Is it possible to add alert to this Mr.Mladen Mr.Tools, sometimes repaint, but I try to use this for my systems.

Thanks in advance. 

Files:
FTS.mq4 8 kb
Specter075000
Specter075000  
sal:

Mladen

Hello sal,

please, can you share the indicators and the template ?

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/13027-indicators-with-alerts-signal/page964#comment_1830435

Many thanks in advance and greatings.

Jo Richman
Jo Richman  
pati9191:

Is it possible to add alert to this Mr.Mladen Mr.Tools, sometimes repaint, but I try to use this for my systems.

Thanks in advance. 

Please..... with alert
Files: