Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1446

sal:

Mladen

i am updating the yesterday chart with based on the VQ ZERO line average setting with VHT stetting for your review as well. hope this chart will clear the request what i posted for the levels +/- parameters

Please read my previous post about levels and please do as I asked in it for the levels to check and see what will happen with different levels for different time frames and symbols. Let us not invent thing when they do not exist logically - we can not force a level when it has no meaning

mladen:
Please read my previous post about levels and please do as I asked in it for the levels to check and see what will happen with different levels for different time frames and symbols. Let us not invent thing when they do not exist logically - we can not force a level when it has no meaning

Mladen,

I am not much expert but i use to trade method which is effective.  :)

some time we may use different type of logic to get target of successful trade.

Please ignore !! :) and thanks to spare your time.

Hi mladen,

is it possible to add sound alert when signal appear on this indicator for MT5  ?

Many thanks in advance for your kind help. 

Files:

lapigna:

Hi mladen,

is it possible to add sound alert when signal appear on this indicator for MT5  ?

Many thanks in advance for your kind help. 

lapigna

Here is a version with alerts (the usual set of alerts and alert settings)

Files:

mladen:

lapigna

Here is a version with alerts (the usual set of alerts and alert settings)

Vow very very fast reply. Thanks a lot mladen.

Is it possible to add alert to this Mr.Mladen Mr.Tools, sometimes repaint, but I try to use this for my systems.

Thanks in advance. 

Files:
FTS.mq4  8 kb

sal:

Mladen

i am updating the yesterday chart with based on the VQ ZERO line average setting with VHT stetting for your review as well. hope this chart will clear the request what i posted for the levels +/- parameters

Hello sal,

please, can you share the indicators and the template ?

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/13027-indicators-with-alerts-signal/page964#comment_1830435

Many thanks in advance and greatings.

pati9191:

Is it possible to add alert to this Mr.Mladen Mr.Tools, sometimes repaint, but I try to use this for my systems.

Thanks in advance. 

Please..... with alert
Files:
fts_alert.mq4  8 kb

pati9191:

Thanks in advance. 

most probably it "sometimes" repaints during strong trend...not a big deal...loosing money shall not bother anyone...since governments print them out of thin air...so, basically, when you're loosing money you are loosing not much...

Akvisto:
Please..... with alert
Thank you so much Mr. Akvisto, for sharing me...
Reason: