Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1448

Good Day!

Is it possible to make an arrow and alert as per the attached snap. i am using indicators 3nos.  One indicator is made twise for the channels to get.

Mr. Mladen /Mr. tools can help in this.. :) :)

1. TMA_CHANNEL

2. TSR

3. TMASLOPE NRP

Mr. Henry,

As requested indicator is attached also.. pls. use all and make sure to do in demo and your own logic for binary trading. 1 min to 3min i am getting good results.

sal:

Good Day!

Is it possible to make an arrow and alert as per the attached snap. i am using indicators 3nos.  One indicator is made twise for the channels to get.

1. TMA_CHANNEL

2. TSR

3. TMASLOPE NRP

Mr. Henry,

As requested indicator is attached also.. pls. use all and make sure to do in demo and your own logic for binary trading. 1 min to 3min i am getting good results.

Sorry. I do not trade BO (never did and have no intention to start)

As of arrows : some arrows are drawn on a first and some on a second or third or ... bar of signal appearing on that indicator. Without strict rules, it is impossible to do it

mladen:

Sorry. I do not trade BO (never did and have no intention to start)

As of arrows : some arrows are drawn on a first and some on a second or third or ... bar of signal appearing on that indicator. Without strict rules, it is impossible to do it

thanks mladen,

i assume that your mentioned arrow locations  is for the below chart indicator marked in yellow !!.  if that case, its only to the trend candle should be above for buy and below for sell from zero linel!!.

with regards

sal:

Good Day!

1. TMA_CHANNEL

2. TSR

3. TMASLOPE NRP

Mr. Henry,

Thanks  what is the setting for TMA SLOPE NRP?

sal:
thanks, the indicator is not visibile !!!.. not sure if any error in these indictors!

No errors. You are probably missing the dynamicZone.dll file in the Libraries folder. Here it is.

Files:

any bollinger band with alert on close outside the bands ? with deviation of 2.5 ? thanks

manfloy:
any bollinger band with alert on close outside the bands ? with deviation of 2.5 ? thanks
maybe this

Akvisto:
maybe this
thank you buddy, can you please put arrows on it ? or dots 

manfloy:
thank you buddy, can you please put arrows on it ? or dots 

also what does mean SIGNAL_BAR function thanks

Andi 

Dear Mr Mladen Mr Tools it is possible to make alerts when the bar are close outside the bollinger bands , many thanks ! the indicator post in previous post i cant understand the alert.. thanks
Files:
Reason: