Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1526

mntiwana
mntiwana  
naveed505:

yes i know bro ..but i have a good strategy to test but i missed trades  due to  non alert mtf ZIgzag  . so thats  why i must need it 

alert when zigzag  make a high low .. 

I guess you needs some time to understand things rather than worry for missing trades.

cesande
cesande  
cesande:

Looking at this I should have been more detailed in the request I guess.

If it is possible to remove the alert for red/yellow cross and add the alerts for divergence...

Could this also be aware of which (or both) types of divergence are being shown since there is true/false for both classic and hidden divergence? It would be nice to have the ability to alert on each (or turn off on one or the other type of divergence).

Please let me know if you can consider this request.

Looking further I see that sometimes this indi will miss div.

Attached is a classic div that was missed.

IF you can put alerts on divergence (selectable for Classic and/or Hidden)  can you also check the math / algorithm for calculating divergence? Perhaps this is just 'one of those that didn't get 'caught'.

Thanks

ces 

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
cesande:
Divergence is always happening after the fact (since it needs confirmation of extremes) . What you are looking fior is easy for a men to spot, but not so when math is applied - I don't think that "fine tuning" the criteria for divergence is possible
cesande
cesande  
mladen:
Divergence is always happening after the fact (since it needs confirmation of extremes) . What you are looking fior is easy for a men to spot, but not so when math is applied - I don't think that "fine tuning" the criteria for divergence is possible

Fair enough I accept that.

That said, the indicator DOES find plenty of valid DIV and plots them correctly.

Can the alerts be added as requested?

-ces 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
cesande:

Fair enough I accept that.

That said, the indicator DOES find plenty of valid DIV and plots them correctly.

Can the alerts be added as requested?

-ces 

I am not saying that it will not give valid divergences

What I am saying that it is always going to happen after the fact and, that if strict rules are going to be used, some  divergences that a human can easily spot, will be missed simply because it does not obey the ruels strictly

saleesh
saleesh  

hai mladen,

is this indi can update!

mntiwana
mntiwana  
sal:

hai mladen,

is this indi can update!

First,it needs this include file. (AvoidTheNewsV0_1.mqh)
paco
paco  
Files:
P_Q_.ex4 15 kb
camisa
camisa  
Mladen, I think you posted this indicator so you should have the mq4 version so can you code arrows on it please?
saleesh
saleesh  
mntiwana:
First,it needs this include file. (AvoidTheNewsV0_1.mqh)
 This 2 get from forum some one posted. :(. i dont have .