Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1526

cesande:
Divergence is always happening after the fact (since it needs confirmation of extremes) . What you are looking fior is easy for a men to spot, but not so when math is applied - I don't think that "fine tuning" the criteria for divergence is possible

mladen:
Divergence is always happening after the fact (since it needs confirmation of extremes) . What you are looking fior is easy for a men to spot, but not so when math is applied - I don't think that "fine tuning" the criteria for divergence is possible

Fair enough I accept that.

That said, the indicator DOES find plenty of valid DIV and plots them correctly.

Can the alerts be added as requested?

-ces 

cesande:

Fair enough I accept that.

That said, the indicator DOES find plenty of valid DIV and plots them correctly.

Can the alerts be added as requested?

-ces 

I am not saying that it will not give valid divergences

What I am saying that it is always going to happen after the fact and, that if strict rules are going to be used, some  divergences that a human can easily spot, will be missed simply because it does not obey the ruels strictly

hai mladen,

is this indi can update!

sal:

hai mladen,

is this indi can update!

First,it needs this include file. (AvoidTheNewsV0_1.mqh)

Files:
P_Q_.ex4  15 kb

Mladen, I think you posted this indicator so you should have the mq4 version so can you code arrows on it please?

mntiwana:
First,it needs this include file. (AvoidTheNewsV0_1.mqh)
 This 2 get from forum some one posted. :(. i dont have .

could someone add an alert for when price enters the"plot zone" part of the indicator. when plot zone set to true it plots an upper and lower zone. An alert when price touches either zone would be great if possible.

craig65:
could someone add an alert for when price enters the"plot zone" part of the indicator. when plot zone set to true it plots an upper and lower zone. An alert when price touches either zone would be great if possible.
It will not touch - it will change the the zones as the new high or low is formed
Reason: