manfloy
manfloy  
manfloy:
thank you buddy, can you please put arrows on it ? or dots 

also what does mean SIGNAL_BAR function thanks

Andi 

manfloy
manfloy  
Dear Mr Mladen Mr Tools it is possible to make alerts when the bar are close outside the bollinger bands , many thanks ! the indicator post in previous post i cant understand the alert.. thanks
Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
manfloy:
Dear Mr Mladen Mr Tools it is possible to make alerts when the bar are close outside the bollinger bands , many thanks ! the indicator post in previous post i cant understand the alert.. thanks
As far as I see, it already has alerts. What is the problem wuth the alerts it is using now?
xmanns
xmanns  

Hi Guys (Mr Mladen Mr Tools....)

Can you help me to initialise these variables (MA,   BBLowerBand,  BBMedianLine) in Dynamic Zone Stoch.mq4

for exemple  :      double StochK[i] = iStochastic(NULL,0,StochPeriod,DPeriod,Slowing,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_MAIN,i);

- double MA[i] = ???

- double BBLowerBand[i] = ???

- double BBMedianLine[i] = ???

teddy

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
xmanns:

Hi Guys (Mr Mladen Mr Tools....)

Can you help me to initialise these variables (MA,   BBLowerBand,  BBMedianLine) in Dynamic Zone Stoch.mq4

for exemple  :      double StochK[i] = iStochastic(NULL,0,StochPeriod,DPeriod,Slowing,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_MAIN,i);

- double MA[i] = ???

- double BBLowerBand[i] = ???

- double BBMedianLine[i] = ???

teddy

xmanns

MA for a desired bar is equal to BBMedianLine[i]

And BBLowerBand[i] and BBMedianLine[i] are already accessible using any index that you desire

xmanns
xmanns  

Thank you Mladen but can you write to me an exemple (MA) as this model :

double StochK[i] = iStochastic(NULL,0,StochPeriod,DPeriod,Slowing,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_MAIN,i);

teddy

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
xmanns:

Thank you Mladen but can you write to me an exemple (MA) as this model :

double StochK[i] = iStochastic(NULL,0,StochPeriod,DPeriod,Slowing,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_MAIN,i);

teddy

I am not sure what are you looking for, but made some changes in the code. Check if it answers your questions

Files:
xmanns
xmanns  

exactly what I want mladen  :     

double MA  = iMAOnArray(StochK,0,BandPeriod,0,MODE_SMA,i);

double dev = iStdDevOnArray(StochK,0,BandPeriod,0,MODE_SMA,i);

Thank you, God bless you !

saleesh
saleesh  
rplust:

No errors. You are probably missing the dynamicZone.dll file in the Libraries folder. Here it is.

Thanks , now its working..
saleesh
saleesh  

hai,

Anyone knows Hurst Channels and the Hurst Oscillator indicator!!!. If have pls. share.

Mr. Mladen/Mr.Tools,

There is a script found in tthe below link, is it possible to make in mql4 file. or any similiar type indicator available !

https://www.tradingview.com/script/yl3pK2zM-Indicators-Hurst-Bands-and-Hurst-Oscillator/

http://indexswingtrader.blogspot.ae/2012/07/hurst-channels-and-oscillator.html