Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1445

saleesh
saleesh  
mntiwana:

Which of latest you required,there are so many series of VQ.

nrp versions

nrp stridsman versions

stridsman on jurik versions

vq zero line versions

vq zero line averages version

hello mntiwana

if you have the VQ Zero line average version latest mql file version 2.4_3 or latest one

I got one histo version but not working due to the old version.. (i attached for you to review) Volatility quality-zero line histo_mtf+alerts.mq4

mntiwana
mntiwana  
sal:

hello mntiwana

if you have the VQ Zero line average version latest mql file version 2.4_3 or latest one

I got one histo version but not working due to the old version.. (i attached for you to review) Volatility quality-zero line histo_mtf+alerts.mq4

Use this one,hope it will be work.

saleesh
saleesh  
mntiwana:

Use this one,hope it will be work.

thanks and i will try.!!

any possibility for the MQL file for the VQ Zero line average version

mntiwana
mntiwana  
sal:

hello mntiwana

Only one first ver "VQ zero line Averages" was supplied in mq4 format ,all rest up to now are within ex4 format,you don't needs to search any more.
saleesh
saleesh  
mntiwana:
Only one first ver "VQ zero line Averages" was supplied in mq4 format ,all rest up to now are within ex4 format,you don't needs to search any more.
mntiwana:

fine and thanks very much..  i have doubt, is the VQ zero line averages and volatility-hypertrend is the same.. ??

volatility-hypertrend mql file with our forum or any site!. :)

mntiwana
mntiwana  
sal:

VHT is an external source indicator,i doubts from russian forum.

not same but moderators can better guide us .... and or can explain "VHT" is equal or parallel to which of our tsd OWNED indicator.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sal:

No idea

I never used "volatility-hypertrend" but from the pictures it looks like vq not like vq zero line (it is not even close to vq zero line averages)

shreck
shreck  
sal:

i think the updated version shows error.. pls. try this. the setting are same but more filtering .  Mr. Mladen can help in this.

Mr. Mladen, can you add filter for the alert arrows and sound .  Arrow can visible after the levels (+/-  ) setting in parameter.

hope Mr. Mladen having the mql file! :)

Thanks and kind regards

we need to be patient i believe we can convince Mr Mladen to help us.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
shreck:
we need to be patient i believe we can convince Mr Mladen to help us.
Sorry, but what filters for alerts and arrows? VQ as is is an unbound indicator and due to its nature (see the extended periods of flat values), some additional filtering would not produce results (you can not filter out a flat line). So, what exact way of filtering do you have in mind that would work for vq zero line?
saleesh
saleesh  
mladen:
Sorry, but what filters for alerts and arrows? VQ as is is an unbound indicator and due to its nature (see the extended periods of flat values), some additional filtering would not produce results (you can not filter out a flat line). So, what exact way of filtering do you have in mind that would work for vq zero line?

Mladen,

The filter which i mainly for the arrow and alerts. :) . see the attached snap for VQ zero and VHT different is almost similar but only difference is :

VQZERO average arrows popup in live candle and VHT arrows popoup in closed candle for the next new open position.

if possible, the arrows popup based on the levels custom setting in parameter cross towards to zero, it can be an alert to open trade for the next candle. :)

pls. advise it is works!!

Files: