Ichimoku - page 34

Real cloud indicator

realcloud.mq4

Files:

Kenju Line Is An Excellent Trailing Stop. Can anyone make Only the Kenju Line Into A Breakout Histogram When there's A Close Above LIne Buy Color And A Close Below Kenju Line Sell Color. Similar to the Kumo_Breakout_Histo_v1a nmc Also can you incorporate the soundfile option so I can use my own customize sound wav file Insights Will Be Highly Appreciated.

rainsome:
Kenju Line Is An Excellent Trailing Stop. Can anyone make Only the Kenju Line Into A Breakout Histogram When there's A Close Above LIne Buy Color And A Close Below Kenju Line Sell Color. Similar to the Kumo_Breakout_Histo_v1a nmc Also can you incorporate the soundfile option so I can use my own customize sound wav file Insights Will Be Highly Appreciated.

Rainsome, made this version.

price_crossing_kijun-sen_histo_mtf__alerts.mq4

Thank you so much MrTools I'm a big fan of your work. You are a coding genius and contributed so much to the trading community you are appreciated.

MrTools,

Is it possible for you to build us an indicator that will draw a line from the position of the Chikou Span to the hi/lo of the current candle so that one can see when divergence appears and therefore a possible change in direction, plse? I attach a picture for you where the Chikou Span is the "fat"_Lime colour and the Yellow Trend Lines indicating where it happened on this M30 chart.

Without being too "greedy" could you also add a feature where a horizontal line runs continuously from the position of the Chikou Span across the 26 candles to the

right with option to switch it on or off and also to set that line to say 26 + 2 for better visual effect?

ValeoFX:
MrTools,

Is it possible for you to build us an indicator that will draw a line from the position of the Chikou Span to the hi/lo of the current candle so that one can see when divergence appears and therefore a possible change in direction, plse? I attach a picture for you where the Chikou Span is the "fat"_Lime colour and the Yellow Trend Lines indicating where it happened on this M30 chart.

Without being too "greedy" could you also add a feature where a horizontal line runs continuously from the position of the Chikou Span across the 26 candles to the

right with option to switch it on or off and also to set that line to say 26 + 2 for better visual effect?

ValeoFX, for some reason your chart picture example not working, would you mind posting it again, hopefully it will help me to understand better what you are looking for.

mrtools:
ValeoFX, for some reason your chart picture example not working, would you mind posting it again, hopefully it will help me to understand better what you are looking for.

Sorry about that MrTools, let me try again and also post an indicator that I use to show the -26 candle.

Thank you for your time, which is highly appreciated.

ValeoFX:

Sorry about that MrTools, let me try again and also post an indicator that I use to show the -26 candle.

Thank you for your time, which is highly appreciated.

ValeoFX, If I can figure out a way to do it I will.

Dear Sirs,

Can you help me to make chikou span cross price histo indicator please?

Thank you and regards,

mrtools:

Rainsome, made this version.

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
price_crossing_kijun-sen_histo_mtf__alerts.mq4

Any chance the regular version please ( line on chart) 

Thank you 

Reason: