Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1390

Looking to update this stochastic color indicator with nmc, push notifications, and reconfigure the arrows settings  they are misplaced on the charts when I flip timeframes. It would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance. 
Files:

FxTrendsTrader:
Looking to update this stochastic color indicator with nmc, push notifications, and reconfigure the arrows settings  they are misplaced on the charts when I flip timeframes. It would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance. 
Please check this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037 (quite a few indicator like that posted there already)

Hi guys, can anyone add an alert to this indicator so when price passes the widest lines an alert pops up and tells me? it would really help me out a lot!
Files:

Dear mladen !

Can you please add a pop up alert to this indicator?

Lexrap:
Hi guys, can anyone add an alert to this indicator so when price passes the widest lines an alert pops up and tells me? it would really help me out a lot!
 Nothing can be done with ex4 file,it must needs source code (mq4)

Lexrap:

That is regression channel indicator

Check here :

But be aware that regression channel recalculates

Hello Mladen,

Would you please add alerts and email to this indicator. I know it recalculates/repaints but that is OK. I need it to give me a heads up to start looking for a setup with my other indicators.

Thanks TraderWill

Files:

TraderWill:

Hello Mladen,

Would you please add alerts and email to this indicator. I know it recalculates/repaints but that is OK. I need it to give me a heads up to start looking for a setup with my other indicators.

Thanks TraderWill

TraderWill

That indicator recalculates/repaints. better not to use it in signaling mode

Good day Mladen, tell me, is there one standard indicator cci with zero crossing signal arrows on the chart, and to be able to "apply to?"

stas0202:
Good day Mladen, tell me, is there one standard indicator cci with zero crossing signal arrows on the chart, and to be able to "apply to?"

stas0202

You can not have the "apply to" for custom indicators using metatrader 4. Only metatrader 5 can have that

Reason: