Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1391

mladen:

stas0202

You can not have the "apply to" for custom indicators using metatrader 4. Only metatrader 5 can have that

OK, but there is such for the MetaTrader 5?

Hello mladen,

Would you please add an alert to the indicator when a dot appears?

Thanks,

markten 

Files:

markten:

Hello mladen,

Would you please add an alert to the indicator when a dot appears?

Thanks,

markten 

Please post the original (non-decompiled) source code so that it can be worked on

mladen:
Please post the original (non-decompiled) source code so that it can be worked on

I think I have uploaded the mq4 file (PBF_Scalper_Show_Me__2.mq4) but just in case I upload it again.

Thanks,

markten 

Files:

markten:

I think I have uploaded the mq4 file (PBF_Scalper_Show_Me__2.mq4) but just in case I upload it again.

Thanks,

markten 

That is the same decompiled file. Sorry

mladen:
That is the same decompiled file. Sorry

I don't understand. That's not the original source file?

Thanks,

markten 

mladen:

TraderWill

That indicator recalculates/repaints. better not to use it in signaling mode

It is OK that it recalculates/repaints. When it changes color it is telling me to start looking for a setup. The setup will be from my other indicators. A trade may not present its self for an hour or more after the tma changes color. I just don't want to be at my computer looking to see if the tma has changed. This way I can do other things. So if you can add the alerts and email. I will only have to go to my computer when I get an alert/email.

Thanks TraderWill

Files:

Hi Mladen & Mr Tools or anyone

I  want to use this indicator : VKW Bands.mq4 .

Can you tell me if these declarations are true ?

double ExtMapBuffer1 = iCustom(NULL,0,IndicatorFileName_VKW Bands ,"",RangePeriod,SmoothPeriod,SmoothMode,Per,1,i);      

double ExtMapBuffer2 = iCustom(NULL,0,IndicatorFileName_VKW Bands ,"",RangePeriod,SmoothPeriod,SmoothMode,Per,2,i);

double ExtMapBuffer0 = iCustom(NULL,0,IndicatorFileName_VKW Bands ,"",RangePeriod,SmoothPeriod,SmoothMode,Per,0,i);

Thank You in advance

Files:
VKW Bands.mq4  4 kb

xmanns:

Hi Mladen & Mr Tools or anyone

I  want to use this indicator : VKW Bands.mq4 .

Can you tell me if these declarations are true ?

double ExtMapBuffer1 = iCustom(NULL,0,IndicatorFileName_VKW Bands ,"",RangePeriod,SmoothPeriod,SmoothMode,Per,1,i);      

double ExtMapBuffer2 = iCustom(NULL,0,IndicatorFileName_VKW Bands ,"",RangePeriod,SmoothPeriod,SmoothMode,Per,2,i);

double ExtMapBuffer0 = iCustom(NULL,0,IndicatorFileName_VKW Bands ,"",RangePeriod,SmoothPeriod,SmoothMode,Per,0,i);

Thank You in advance

You are missing PeriodRSI parameter (instead of using "" as first parameter, you have to have PeriodRSI there)

mladen:
You are missing PeriodRSI parameter (instead of using "" as first parameter, you have to have PeriodRSI there)
Thank you so munch,  mladen, It works fine
Reason: