Indicator Modification - page 21

friend4you:
Maybe someone can look on this small psar bollinger indicator. Is it possible to change the code, that on faster non-repainting renko charts only one diamond appears? It seems to repaint only on renkos. When reloading, it works on older bars. Thanks.
Try it out now

Thanks, works great. I just changed one line, so that user can decide how many bars it calculates. The original always draws  just 500.

extern int    barsToProcess=1000;

Mladen,

The attached indicator always sends "incorrect start position xxxx for ArrayMaximum function" error. Could you please fix it?

chrisstoff:

Mladen,

The attached indicator always sends "incorrect start position xxxx for ArrayMaximum function" error. Could you please fix it?

chrisstoff

It is a benign warning (does not change the results at all), but try the attached version

Hello.

Is there a way to add an Alert for this indicator by candle-touching a Support/Resistance Line?!

If someone could help, will be fine and make me happy.

Best regards, oink! 

Files:

mladen:

chrisstoff

It is a benign warning (does not change the results at all), but try the attached version

Thank you, Mladen.

Yes, I know that it was only a benign warning, anyway it is better now without any warning.

Mrtools and Mladen Sir,

another humble request make this Band same as BBand using this MA.

Thank you

Files:
VAMA.mq4  2 kb

alpha24:

Mrtools and Mladen Sir,

another humble request make this Band same as BBand using this MA.

Thank you

Here is a Bollinger bands version that can calculate volume weighted average too (VAMA is volume weighted average). Chose it from the list of available average types

mladen:

Here is a Bollinger bands version that can calculate volume weighted average too (VAMA is volume weighted average). Chose it from the list of available average types

Thank you for quick response,  Great Mladen Lifeline of members of forum here. 

Hi!

I use this t3 smoothed Williams %R. I know you made many wpr, but this is different. Can you make it adaptive with alarm when wpr lines cross 3 changeable horizontal lines like +30 (when coming from over 30) 0 and -30 (when coming from under -30). Also Indicator min and maximum should be changeable. It would mean a lot to me, if you can apply your 123 ma-variations with oma or zero lag ma instead of only the t3. Descriptions are in russian language.

Is it repainting in any way like it is and will be?

I really appreciate your help and just ask if I really use that indicator a lot.

Thank you.

Files:
Reason: