Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1385

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
stevenpun:

Normal is draw from the most recent high/low even though it's not really closed yet. But this indicator draw The trend line on the last *fixed* swing high/low , so it does not repaint .

I use this indicator for the alert but the problem some time it does not show which pair currency have break the high/low .

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/16994

ZigZag is very good indicator to see the breaking high/low , if the trader know how to use it .

Hope you can consider to add the alert for me , thank you .

Did you try the attached?
FxSteven
FxSteven  
mladen:
Did you try the attached?

Yes , i have try it .But not the alert i want .

I need the alert when price was cross the line

I use the zigzag alert on previous post have exactly the price cross alert but i cant see the symbol  

Files:
FxSteven
FxSteven  
Double post
rpasupathy
rpasupathy  

Hi Mladen/Mrtools,

Can you please code an alert with arrows on the cross over of the lines.

Its told that the indicator doesn't repaint ...

Thanks

Files:
DKX.ex4 3 kb
DKX.mq4 3 kb
monydas
monydas  
mladen:
On your picture you have boxes on some crosses and on other crosses you don't have them. Why?
sir  sorry for late reply  --  i show for clarity  some  clear crosses   but  box formed  on  every  cross  sir  thankyou
jeyaganesh
jeyaganesh  

hai  mladen and all,

my first post  in forex -tsd..

i am attach 4  indicator . i want accurate  single  alert  ..buy and sell ... sorry my bad english 

thanks in advance  

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ganelva:

hai  mladen and all,

my first post  in forex -tsd..

i am attach 4  indicator . i want accurate  single  alert  ..buy and sell ... sorry my bad english 

thanks in advance  

You already have all those with alerts. Please use those
jeyaganesh
jeyaganesh  
mladen:
You already have all those with alerts. Please use those

NO mladen sir...  please see the  image . and  chek  all indicator ....its possible or not..... 

thanks.. 

Files:
Image 1.png 181 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ganelva:

NO mladen sir...  please see the  image . and  chek  all indicator ....its possible or not..... 

thanks.. 

You are not using the signals in the same manner for each signal (there should be more signals if we were to follow your rules). better that you use that system manually since it is obvious that the rules are not strict
Wildamaori
Wildamaori  

Good day All,

Could anybody point me in the direction of the Supertrendhisto mtf + alerts please. 

Have searched, but with zero success, only find ones without alerts.

Much appreciated,

Thanks