Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1386

Hello mladen and friends, I need a sound alert for the attached indicator when there is a certain strength threshold on EUR, or NZD example > a line crosses level 6.0, or 6.5 alert me with sound. I must have an option to choose what threshold I like from a menu. 

mladen:

A bit upgraded version (allows multiple instances too)

Dearest MLADEN

thanks for upgrading.

do you think,still developers are working on solving issues regarding additional digits in indicators name.

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

thanks for upgrading.

do you think,still developers are working on solving issues regarding additional digits in indicators name.

Digits or letters in the name (the maximal length of the string representing the name)?

mladen:
Digits or letters in the name (the maximal length of the string representing the name)?

Dearest MLADEN

i did not understand exact ((the maximal length of the string representing the name)?)

what i means when we upload some indicator it automatically add some extra digits or letters,do developers still working on to solve this issue ?

regards

mladen:

A bit upgraded version (allows multiple instances too)

Thank you very much, truly appreciate your help

mntiwana:

Try this one.

Thank you very much, truly appreciate your help

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

i did not understand exact ((the maximal length of the string representing the name)?)

what i means when we upload some indicator it automatically add some extra digits or letters,do developers still working on to solve this issue ?

regards

Yes, I see now

That was reported to developers and they should solve it

rpasupathy:

Hi Mladen/Mrtools,

Can you please code an alert with arrows on the cross over of the lines.

Its told that the indicator doesn't repaint ...

Thanks

PS: when the patched code is removed, "dkx" is nothing but a simple LWMA. Use LWMA from metatrader moving averages

Hi mladen,

This indicator does not seem to be working with the latest build of MT4 (971).

Any chance of upgrading it?

Thanks in advance...

seerkat

seerkat:

Hi mladen,

This indicator does not seem to be working with the latest build of MT4 (971).

Any chance of upgrading it?

Thanks in advance...

seerkat

seerkat

Build 971 - that same file, with no changes at all :

So the problem is not in that indicator

Reason: