Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1384

HELLO SIR,

CAN YOU MAKE THIS PROREALTIME INDICATOR IN MT4?

THANKS . (V=52)

rem se emplea el capital directamente

Capital = volume*close

rem Variable V: entero a 52

volmax = highest[v](Capital)

vol = ((Capital*100/volmax)*4/5)

volpmed = ExponentialAverage[v](vol)

CPM = (vol - volpmed)

rem el CPM a diferencia del volumen esta formado
rem por el dinero o capital intercambiado
rem en vez de por el volumen de titulos, lo cual puede
rem estar influenciado por el precio de la accion

return CPM as"CPM"

Julio:

Hi NKTrade,

Thanks again for your interest. 

The indicator climbed to the extension insync_index_smoothed__arrows__alerts.ex4 MrTools forum in the post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page893. The truth is that I searched the forum and have not found the insync_index_smoothed__arrows__alerts.mq4 version. I am very interested in this version because it has a smoothing option and alerts and arrows (smooth and double smoothing) will wait for the response of the amazing.

Regards, 

I rename like i said it work, i don't know how you do it... 

This the indicator in zip file

NKTrade:

I rename like i said it work, i don't know how you do it... 

This the indicator in zip file

Thanks friend NKTrade, now works correctly. Very grateful for your help. Good day and much success. 

mladen:

Check these

thank you mladen as always :)

Mr mladen can you add alert to this indicator for break out line ?

Files:
ZigZag SG.mq4  9 kb

stevenpun:

Mr mladen can you add alert to this indicator for break out line ?

stevenpun

That indicator is using zigzag. As any zigzag, it will change the past signals (repaint) and that is why the alerts will be changed too. As I used to tell : alerts on repainting/recalculating things are very dangerous. Better not to use them

TEAMTRADER:

Would you make a signal based on the crossover of the McNicholls indicator as illustrated please?

I can see it is far better than the normal ma crossover signals.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER 

Is there any update on this request please?

Post 13819

TEAMTRADER

mladen:

stevenpun

That indicator is using zigzag. As any zigzag, it will change the past signals (repaint) and that is why the alerts will be changed too. As I used to tell : alerts on repainting/recalculating things are very dangerous. Better not to use them

Normal is draw from the most recent high/low even though it's not really closed yet. But this indicator draw The trend line on the last *fixed* swing high/low , so it does not repaint .

I use this indicator for the alert but the problem some time it does not show which pair currency have break the high/low .

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/16994

ZigZag is very good indicator to see the breaking high/low , if the trader know how to use it .

Hope you can consider to add the alert for me , thank you .

stevenpun:

Normal is draw from the most recent high/low even though it's not really closed yet. But this indicator draw The trend line on the last *fixed* swing high/low , so it does not repaint .

I use this indicator for the alert but the problem some time it does not show which pair currency have break the high/low .

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/16994

ZigZag is very good indicator to see the breaking high/low , if the trader know how to use it .

Hope you can consider to add the alert for me , thank you .

Did you try the attached?

mladen:
Did you try the attached?

Yes , i have try it .But not the alert i want .

I need the alert when price was cross the line

I use the zigzag alert on previous post have exactly the price cross alert but i cant see the symbol  

Files:
Reason: