Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1384

Julio
Julio  
NKTrade:

So Sorry, sometimes that work for me...

Maybe you needs to upload the indicator because i don't have that indicator or somebody will help you 

Hi NKTrade,

Thanks again for your interest. 

The indicator climbed to the extension insync_index_smoothed__arrows__alerts.ex4 MrTools forum in the post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page893. The truth is that I searched the forum and have not found the insync_index_smoothed__arrows__alerts.mq4 version. I am very interested in this version because it has a smoothing option and alerts and arrows (smooth and double smoothing) will wait for the response of the amazing.

Regards, 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rainsome:
MACD CrossZero Indicator Can Someone Kindly Add Alerts OnCurrent,message, sound, email,and soundfile to use a customize wav file of user choice Also for The Indicator to maintain the Size(Width) Of Arrows when switching TimeFrames. I believe MACD CrossOver 0 Line Is Excellent In Identyfying The Beginnig And End Of A Trend. Want the same option As the MACD Crossover Signal Indicator.  Insights will be highly appreciated.
Why don't you use some already existing macd that does that?
jolugarpe
jolugarpe  

HELLO SIR,

CAN YOU MAKE THIS PROREALTIME INDICATOR IN MT4?

THANKS . (V=52)

rem se emplea el capital directamente

Capital = volume*close

rem Variable V: entero a 52

volmax = highest[v](Capital)

vol = ((Capital*100/volmax)*4/5)

volpmed = ExponentialAverage[v](vol)

CPM = (vol - volpmed)

rem el CPM a diferencia del volumen esta formado
rem por el dinero o capital intercambiado
rem en vez de por el volumen de titulos, lo cual puede
rem estar influenciado por el precio de la accion

return CPM as"CPM"
Wayan
Wayan  
Julio:

Hi NKTrade,

Thanks again for your interest. 

The indicator climbed to the extension insync_index_smoothed__arrows__alerts.ex4 MrTools forum in the post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page893. The truth is that I searched the forum and have not found the insync_index_smoothed__arrows__alerts.mq4 version. I am very interested in this version because it has a smoothing option and alerts and arrows (smooth and double smoothing) will wait for the response of the amazing.

Regards, 

I rename like i said it work, i don't know how you do it... 

This the indicator in zip file

Julio
Julio  
NKTrade:

I rename like i said it work, i don't know how you do it... 

This the indicator in zip file

Thanks friend NKTrade, now works correctly. Very grateful for your help. Good day and much success. 
santos2301
santos2301  
mladen:

Check these

thank you mladen as always :)
FxSteven
FxSteven  

Mr mladen can you add alert to this indicator for break out line ?

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
stevenpun:

Mr mladen can you add alert to this indicator for break out line ?

stevenpun

That indicator is using zigzag. As any zigzag, it will change the past signals (repaint) and that is why the alerts will be changed too. As I used to tell : alerts on repainting/recalculating things are very dangerous. Better not to use them

George
George  
TEAMTRADER:

Would you make a signal based on the crossover of the McNicholls indicator as illustrated please?

I can see it is far better than the normal ma crossover signals.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER 

Is there any update on this request please?

Post 13819

TEAMTRADER

FxSteven
FxSteven  
mladen:

stevenpun

That indicator is using zigzag. As any zigzag, it will change the past signals (repaint) and that is why the alerts will be changed too. As I used to tell : alerts on repainting/recalculating things are very dangerous. Better not to use them

Normal is draw from the most recent high/low even though it's not really closed yet. But this indicator draw The trend line on the last *fixed* swing high/low , so it does not repaint .

I use this indicator for the alert but the problem some time it does not show which pair currency have break the high/low .

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/16994

ZigZag is very good indicator to see the breaking high/low , if the trader know how to use it .

Hope you can consider to add the alert for me , thank you .