Requests & Ideas - page 263

tamaraofx:
Hi mladen,

I got that indicator in a website I don't remember the name. Anyway, please disregard my previous request. Just give me the iCustom string and the "if" command to buy/sell for the attached indicators. I don't know how to code so I just copy and paste them to existing EA. Hope it's not too much to ask :-)

Thank you very much in advance.

Paul

Paul

Here is an example how HiLow Jurik smooth histo can be called to find out the current trend :

double currentHl = iCustom(NULL\,0,"HiLow - Jurik smooth histo",SmoothPeriod,SmoothPhase,2,barToTest);

double previousHl = iCustom(NULL\,0,"HiLow - Jurik smooth histo",SmoothPeriod,SmoothPhase,2,barToTest+1);

if (currentHl!=previousHl)

{

if (currentHl==1)

... code for buy signal handling

else ... code for sell signal handling

}

Without knowing the exact code where it will be placed I can not give a code that can be just copied and pasted - you have top replace the part that is responsible to handle buy and sell signals

PS: in the above example I am assuming that you have defined SmoothPeriod and SmoothPhase parameters in the EA as well as the barToTest (which bar should be tested for values : 0 for current or 1 for first closed bar)

Hi mladen,

I have attached the EA in my previous post. I believe you are the owner of that ea. I'll attach it here.

Thanks.

Paul

tamaraofx:
Hi mladen,

I have attached the EA in my previous post. I believe you are the owner of that ea. I'll attach it here.

Thanks.

Paul

Paul

Let me see : you want me to make 5 EAs from that EA using different indicators for entries?

Hi mladen,

No, please. don't make 5 EAs. The one you sent me (HiLow Jurik smooth histo) command script seem to be working. I greatly appreciate your efforts. You see I have sevaral EA templates and I was replacing some indicators with more new once specially coming from you (Forex TSD); but the problem is I don't know programming and I don't know how to write the iCustom and buy/sell script. That's why I came to Forex TSD :-) You are great and very helpful.

Thanks a lot.

Paul

regarding the indicator from post 2528-

Gann T3 high-low activator channel_mtf 1.02

is it possible to create a new version with an option to show arrows at the crossovers instead of the channel?

Thank you.

michaelB:
regarding the indicator from post 2528-

Gann T3 high-low activator channel_mtf 1.02

is it possible to create a new version with an option to show arrows at the crossovers instead of the channel?

Thank you.

Michaelb,

Made this version with an option of channel, crossover arrows, or both.

protrade:
Oh, that makes a lot of sense Mladen. I look forward to the indy using the same time frame then.

Hi Mladen, Any update on the indy yet?

protrade:
Hi Mladen, Any update on the indy yet?

Just one question : I suppose that we should leave the signal line out

Is that correct?

mladen:
Just one question : I suppose that we should leave the signal line out Is that correct?

It would be nice to see it to determine where the crosses are happening but if it is easier to leave it out, that's ok.

protrade:
It would be nice to see it to determine where the crosses are happening but if it is easier to leave it out, that's ok.

protrade

Here is the first version. It will show when both dtosc values cross level up or level down at exactly the same bar. I could not keep the signal lines nor the divergence lines (simply because there was not enough buffers for that). Let me know if that is what you had in mind

Reason: