Principles of working with an optimiser and basic ways of avoiding fitting in. - page 8

Mathemat:

Am I still stupid? Or am I just playing around with terms because I got bored?

Must be boring. At any rate, it amused me. A man with that nickname took ordinary equality in a special way. It's all from the unsteadiness of the market, everything is perceived as Christmas night with the blacksmith and the slipper

faa1947: It's supposed to be boring. At any rate, it cheered me up.
I see, no more questions.

TheXpert:
It does. Only it doesn't repeat itself the way you think. Gg :)))
They don't understand what I write, but they know what I think. Brilliant. Time to go to my aunt in the middle of nowhere, Saratov.

faa1947:
They don't understand what I write, but they know what I think.

I understood what I wrote. Reread it again. Got it again.

I'm also a member of the telepathic club, so I can read minds.

It's amazing.

There are a lot of smart people gathered in one thread, but they couldn't even come to a common line of discussion, just understand what it's all about... Accept and discuss the position expressed (apart from themselves) by someone else.

Like nine pregnant women :(

I remember a brainstorming session on the Five Forum - I was sceptical at the time: was there any result at all?

No, almost immediately got into details and particulars and pulled the wagon in themselves conveniently :( Didn't you read it?

No, I haven't. There was no leader there. Really, I haven't read it - I've never seen the will of the world ;)

C-4:

On the other hand, about half a year ago, the forum administration asked me to write an article on the technology of creating a robust EA. Unfortunately, due to my busy schedule, I never got a chance to write a detailed article on this topic.

Do not despair, because the ARTICLE has already been written.

Reshetov: Не стоит отчаиваться, т.к. СТАТЬЯ уже написана.

I read the article. I can't agree with everything, but there are a lot of sensible and most importantly correct thoughts.
Reason: