Adaptive lookback indicators - page 103

YeshuaYoke:

Mntiwana , i am wondering where i can get the indicator from the subwindow,

kind regards

YeshuaYoke

I think it should be this.

Dostoyevsky:

just checked and HullMA is already there. When I open it in the MetaEditor it does compile without even a warning but when I try to run it I have the same issue. It does not show up so the problem is obviously with HullMA. I have attached it for your review. 

My question is: does it make sense to make "#Soho_SuperTrend_MovingHULL" adaptive? 

Why?

sebastianK:
Why?
You mean why that super trend or what? There is already super trend averages

nbtrading:
You mean why that super trend or what? There is already super trend averages
There is a super trend of averages already already. I am not sure if that is the version with double smoothing and adapting options, but will check

mladen:
There is a super trend of averages already already. I am not sure if that is the version with double smoothing and adapting options, but will check

Dearest MLADEN

Yes , the last version of you is double smoothed with 36 averages and 20 prices along with adapting option and all 7 display option,interpolated and custom TF and much more..........attached here.......... "SuperTrend averages 2.4"

regards

Files:

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Yes , the last version of you is double smoothed with 36 averages and 20 prices along with adapting option and all 7 display option,interpolated and custom TF and much more..........attached here.......... "SuperTrend averages 2.4"

regards

Yep, that is the one :)

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

regards

Thank you for posting it :)

A kind of experiment (seems to be showing periods of low volatility better this way) : this is a vhf adaptive with an option to "zero adjust". When that option is used, it seems to be showing periods of high and low volatility better

mladen:

A kind of experiment (seems to be showing periods of low volatility better this way) : this is a vhf adaptive with an option to "zero adjust". When that option is used, it seems to be showing periods of high and low volatility better

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for this pretty experiment,working well :)

is it using same super smoother for price filtering same as one of your previous version ...... and do you think some other slower/sharp method can be experimented,just a question.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for this pretty experiment,working well :)

is it using same super smoother for price filtering same as one of your previous version ...... and do you think some other slower/sharp method can be experimented,just a question.

regards

Yes, it is using the same smoothing method for price filtering

A question : by "slower/sharp method" do you mean different average type?

Reason: