Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1378

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
xmanns:

Hi Guys

Can anyone tell why arrow dont appear on these indics Thank You in advance

teddy

In the first one : Chinkou_Buffer is always equal to close - there is never a signal for an alert or an arrow
xmanns
xmanns  

Thank you mladen, It is too hard .

teddy

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mony:
Sir  no math   rules  for  levels  just ...........   i want  box foming  from  ( 200  MA cross to    &  50 MA  crosses to 200 MA  ) thats t sir
On your picture you have boxes on some crosses and on other crosses you don't have them. Why?
widi
widi  

Hi Mladen & Mr Tools

Please help me :

Make alert for this indi with sound,message and email, when YELLOW line is Shown up.

Thanks in advance.
Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
pipsmore:

Hi Mladen & Mr Tools

Please help me :

Make alert for this indi with sound,message and email, when YELLOW line is Shown up.

Thanks in advance.
Added the alert only way i could do it is to have it alert when sloping up and down.
Harles Veide
Harles Veide  

Hi, there! I have sent you earlier a request to create an indicator according to this picture. Is there any chance of creating the indicator with arrow (push)alerts that would follow two conditions:

1. Derivative oscillator has crossed up or down 0 line

2. And MACD lines have crossed lines at a same time -

as on picture below!

Both conditions (Deriv. osc and MACD cross) have to be met exactly at the same time, simultaneously.

Has to show arrows though because I am going to use it on 1min TF and 1 min or 2 min expiry. Fast trading and Binary Options. :-)

Waiting for your answer, hopefully you will find some spare time to do it! 

Well Appreciated!

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
Fantastico:

Hi, there! I have sent you earlier a request to create an indicator according to this picture. Is there any chance of creating the indicator with arrow (push)alerts that would follow two conditions:

1. Derivative oscillator has crossed up or down 0 line

2. And MACD lines have crossed lines at a same time -

as on picture below!

Both conditions (Deriv. osc and MACD cross) have to be met exactly at the same time, simultaneously.

Has to show arrows though because I am going to use it on 1min TF and 1 min or 2 min expiry. Fast trading and Binary Options. :-)

Waiting for your answer, hopefully you will find some spare time to do it! 

Well Appreciated!

Try this version

Harles Veide
Harles Veide  
Excellent, looks good, tx a lot!
widi
widi  
mrtools:
Added the alert only way i could do it is to have it alert when sloping up and down.
Big thank mrtools..
I Made Wita
I Made Wita  

Please add an alert in this indicator when price break the middle,upper,and lower band 

Please 

Thank you in advance