Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1492

saleesh
saleesh  
Dragon:

Look at the cursor

It may be close to your idea

Dragon,

Yes, this is average.. This also a nice indicator. if possible you can add price method/type for each long and short period will be great. pls. send Mql flie

the ARROW /ALERT shall comes only "one both line cross and get same colour on live or next candle".

Files:
saleesh
saleesh  
pacois:
The deviation if you put the same period as the period 21-21 deviation 1 period 12 -18 deviation 0.

got your point.. :) thanks very much

can you please update the other points as i mentioned for the MA method and prices to use.  

saleesh
saleesh  

pacois,

when i chnge the MA period, price and mode with differnet values, the direction of arrow is reverse drawn. pls. see snap.

also if you try for long different periods , the smae.

Files:
paco
paco  
Test I changed the settings.   smoothed1-smoothed2
Files:
saleesh
saleesh  
pacois:

Appricable Pacois :)

in some places bad signal arrow appear or late signal arrows appears , pls. see the market snap. is it possible to correct :)

my other indicator setting, not shown these arrows.

NOTE:- the wrong location arrows popup reason is: if use different settings for HMA MODE & PRICE . Hope it can correct. :)

Files:
saleesh
saleesh  
Dragon:

Look at the cursor

It may be close to your idea

Good Day,

Hope this indicator developed by Mr. Mladen :). 

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
hull_average_x_2_-_ver_1_1_mtf__1.

Mr.Mladen, can you kinldly update the indicator with MA friendly method for each 1 & 2 ...

saleesh
saleesh  
pacois:

Good Day!

i checked with other indicator seeting of HMA hull . i do hope there is some more tuning requires to get correct locatio of arrows signal. the changes in trend is not same if add same parameter

see the snap attached both indicators

Files:
paco
paco  
sal:

Good Day!

i checked with other indicator seeting of HMA hull . i do hope there is some more tuning requires to get correct locatio of arrows signal. the changes in trend is not same if add same parameter

see the snap attached both indicators

Hello, Sal, try added bar + alert level (remember, I'm not an expert coder)

Files:
alignat
alignat  
sal:

as per rules and new system i have getting good singal see snap :)  11win/1 Loose

saleesh
saleesh  
PaulAtreides:
PaulAtreides:

hai

appreciate and thanks for your comment  :)

i am not much expert but the screen shot having 12 trades and lost 1 as per MY RULES.!! :)

Need to use blue arrow & message alert in open price candle. not close candle for open trade....

Green arrow is a double confirmation to take another more.. if its comes in same open candle
CAN see the difference in screen shot!!!

1try in short period duration time frame expiry in 1min chart for binary.