Where to start? - page 11

papaklass:

Toperepel, lucky-teapot.

Gentlemen, take $100 each and sign up for a training course with the BEST trainer in the world - the REAL MARKET!

What you learn from the MARKET for six months of real trading will not give you any books, advice, courses ......

If you are ready to spend $100 on your own training, then I will give you some recommendations absolutely free. And after that - independent analysis and work on your own real account.

I am interested in everything related to the markets and have a real account. It will be very interesting to listen to your recommendations. I have only one week before the trading session, I have no idea what to do with this kind of service.

Thank you!

Since everyone is so open-minded, here's a list of good advice:

1. Don't waste your time studying different methods of trading. You do not have to be an expert in technical and/or fundamental analysis to make money on the stock market. Remember that trading the market is very simple and does not take much time, and it does not cost anything to get rich.

2. If you don't have any money to spare, for start-up capital borrow money from a bank at interest. Nowadays it is easy. Money that you have no right to lose will completely direct your consciousness towards profit and make you always make the right decisions.

3. Never use a trading plan - it's a no-brainer. After all, you need to spend some time on making a trading plan, and it is very expensive. You don't have to think carefully every time you make a trade - you just have to trade.

4. Do not develop your own individual trading method - it is tedious. Find in books or on the Internet a ready method, which has been tested for years. Or better buy a good trading system like "black box" for $12.99, which according to the developers brings a stable profit in any market of not less than 100% per annum.

5. Always listen carefully to analysts and other traders, because they know far more about the market than you do. Regularly ask for their advice and use their hints in order to make trades. Also, always trust your intuition - it never lies.

6. Don't use stops - that's for wimps. There is no point in controlling your losses - all the same, sooner or later the market will turn in the direction you want and you will finally get the profit you deserve.

7. If after you opened the position the price goes against you, losses are growing, do not despair and do not rush to liquidate losing positions. On the contrary, it is better to "dilute" and build up your position - the price will soon reverse. So what's the big deal if you have lost 50% and now need to make 100%, only to get your initial capital back? Wait until you "have it all", and then you can close the position.

8. If you did not hold out and foolishly took a loss, then do not hesitate to go back to the market to win back, otherwise the price may retreat. There is no need to look for reasons for a bad trade and analyze your mistakes. Most likely, you just got unlucky and were "tricked" by the puppeteers.

9. Try to trade intraday on small time intervals. As soon as the position turns a profit, do not take a risk and close it right away - better a bird in the hand than a pecker in the...

10. Always trade with maximum leverage-a true trader always tries to maximize profit, not minimize loss.

11. Don't spread yourself across a bunch of different stock instruments. Diversification was invented by cowards. Choose one instrument that you consider the most reliable at the moment and open a position with it for the entire limit. Let money management be used by different smart guys and losers.

12. Do not follow so-called trends. Let the crowd follow them. Be smarter than everyone else! Play against the trend. Try to buy at the lows and sell at the highs, only in this way can you stay in the market and trade successfully for a long time.

13. Sell at new highs and buy at new lows as this is usually the end of a trend. Only this tactic will produce consistently high profits.

14. To hell with psychology. A streak of bad trades should not break you. Instead of getting distracted, resting and looking at the market from the outside after a series of losses, continue to play even more aggressively.

15. And lastly, and most importantly. Shut down, isolate yourself from the outside world - it's only a distraction. Forget about your personal life and family. Forget about money and what you can buy with it. Then, after a while, you will be the envy of any trader.

I recommend to review "The Investor's ABC". The stock market, its analysis, instruments, strategies. TV-program.(*.WMV) Regular updating.

This is an easy to learn video on many market-related topics.

But the main thing is to observe the advice described above, it is a quintessence.

Азбука Инвестора. Фондовый рынок, его анализ, инструменты, стратегии. ТВ-программа.(*.WMV) Регулярное обновление. :: RuTracker.org (ex torrents.ru)
  • rutracker.org
Автор Сообщение : Азбука инвестора «Азбука инвестора» в отличие от других программ ориентирована в первую очередь на начинающих инвесторов, на людей, которые только собираются начать работу на фондовом рынке. В доступной и популярной форме программа рассказывает о том, как устроен фондовый рынок и как он работает, какие инструменты...

ns_k:

I am interested in anything related to the markets, there is a real account as well. It would be incredibly interesting to hear your recommendations as well. Maybe through skype the four of us perepel, lucky-teapot, ns_k and you?

Thank you!

I'm in! Sorry I was away, hope I'm not too late...

We could do it tonight. Or we could arrange a time. Generally, we should start with a list of questions, consolidate them, and then sort out the ones that are of interest to everyone. That would be concentrated productive communication. I would be happy to listen or read papaklass.

About the real account with $ 100, I have doubts that it will be good science ... I don't think I want to use cTrade because I don't know how to use it if I try to use it for real and I don't know how to use it. I don't know what to do with it.

Just do not want to screw up terribly plum a couple of times to 100$, not because of the money but because of the negative experience, given that the 100 $ plum much more likely than 1000 because there is a minimum lot, if you could have a 0.01 minimum lot to put then the difference would not be. Again IMHO

Alex_Bondar:

Since everyone has been so forthcoming, here's a list of good advice:

Bravo! A great guide for those who want to not only drain their account as quickly as possible, but also fall into debt, ruin their lives and families and possibly end up on the street.
Here is one of the followers of such schemes:

dimeon 2013.06.01 15:10 #

What kind of people are you! You can't show me what you've achieved and then give me advice...

I think I have understood that I want to earn on Forex, and I have understood all the advantages of using robots.

In general, my plan is as follows:

If you do not know what kind of currency pair you are dealing with, what broker, what kind of account, what time frame, how to open and close positions, put and change stop and take profit, change the price of pending order.

2. Look at somebody's profitable trading, try to understand why these people trade only this pair, why only at this time and why these stops and TP, maybe something else worth paying attention to. For the analysis try to use indicators, even with standard settings.

Profitable trading can be seen in PAMMs or monitoring.

3) Almost certainly exclude all systems with fillings, averaging, and martingale.

4. Learn MQL is not that hard, try to write a simple robot, for example just repeat the MACD Sample.

5. Try to write a strategy based on the algorithm that brings profit in monitoring. Of course, you will need to learn the tester and the optimizer.

You have to learn the tester and the optimizer. 6. Your robot will grow new developments and features and bring profit.

7. It would be better to use the trading robot on small deposits, but in the best conditions. If the spreads and commissions quoted on the demo account match those on the real account, then it may as well be done on the demo. It is very common that the demo accounts have better conditions than the real ones.

They may be used for the entire program for six months at the most. You don't have to understand MQL. All the modules that you will need for the implementation of this or that algorithm, you can always find how to do it or ask for help here.

I don't recommend to read heaps of literature, especially of the last century, and I don't recommend to read piles of worms and miserable prognosticators.

Great respect! Great tips, thanks for the approximate quantitative time estimates for mastering the language. To the books, to be honest, that's one of the problems, I'm not sure which ones are the waste of time and which are good, I have to gain experience by myself and with the help of others. A really "pile" of literature is even a bit demotivating. I wonder how much of this pile I need to read, for example how much I read Buffet or Soros and which ones I read before I became successful?

ns_k:

I'm interested in anything related to markets, have a real account as well. It will be incredibly interesting to hear your recommendations as well. Maybe through skype the four of us perepel, lucky-teapot, ns_k and you?

Thank you!

lucky_teapot:

I'm in! Sorry I was away, hope I'm not too late...

We could do it tonight. Or we could arrange some time. Generally, we should start with a list of questions, consolidate them, and then sort out the ones that are of interest to everyone. That would be concentrated productive communication. I would be happy to listen or read papaklass.

About the real account with $ 100, I have doubts that it will be good science ... I don't think I want to use cTrade because I don't know how to use it if I try to use it for real and I don't know how to use it. I have no idea what I am trying to do with this kind of money.

Just dreadfully not want to screw up a couple of times a plummeting $ 100, not because of the money and because of the negative experience, given that the $ 100 plummet is much more likely than 1000 because there is a minimum lot, if you could be 0.01 minimum lot put then the difference would not be. This is also my opinion.

I don't know if I'm right, I should just start with the list of questions, although I may join the urgent discussion at any time. It may be that some questions are already properly covered on the web and you can just refer to and not necessarily waste someone's valuable time, and the esteemed teacher will be easier to know in advance what questions will be asked and are of interest to the public.

For example, from the very beginning I was interested in as detailed anatomy of Forex market as possible, in those details that may affect the pricing. That is, how much money in the world is in what currency, what is the volume of other financial instruments (shares, derivatives, etc.), who has it, how much is frozen and how much moves. How the bank is organized in the context of interaction in the Forex market, how the brokers are organized in details, so that it is clear what happens to the price and what reasons could have caused it.

To make a layout of the whole forex market. Probably somebody may say, that it's not necessary to know all this to trade successfully, but it's purely research interest, it's more comfortable for me, I'm very fond of getting to know what I do, whether it's about car driving and its mechanism or about business model of organization, where I'm just an employee.

Right now I'm interested in the market in every detail.

I do not understand a bit about 100 and 1000 $, is not the profit or loss proportional to the deposit? I can train with 100$ and with luck it will be 200, and with 1000 it will be 2000, also in case of loss. Or not?

Alex_Bondar:

Well, since everyone's been so forthcoming, here's a list of good advice:

1. ...15.

I recommend to look through the ABC of Investor. The stock market, its analysis, tools, strategies. TV-program.(*.WMV) Regular updating.

Tips are not specific and emotional in some places, but thanks all the same. For a link to the archive, too, thanks, although it's terribly huge, and how would be good and bad considering my net, will be long to download.

papaklass:

So, for those who are ready to learn from the MARKET.....

I'll continue....

Special mega respect and thank you immeasurably! for the libel and interesting thoughts. Just me, first of all, I am interested in the logic of what happens. The laws, the laws of market price movement, causality, how to inhibit, generalize and use these laws for making predictions. For the time being I have no idea how to find regularities and generalize, but I think, how to realize this science on mql is reasonable, but I still don't know how to be creative in searching for regularities. Apparently it is the result of experience, like with any other profession, just at a certain point the quantity transforms into quality, but the time horizon is not clear yet.

Thanks again!

perepel:

such as how much reading did Buffett or Soros do, and which one, before becoming successful?

Soros is an insider, Buffet does not trade on Forex, he just hedges. He was invented not to make money, but to hedge risks of export-import operations.

Can you please tell me, gentlemen, where does come from? For example, there is a code:

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                                       spread.mq5 |
//|                        Copyright 2013, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |
//|                                              http://www.mql5.com |
#property copyright "Copyright 2013, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
#property link      "http://www.mql5.com"
#property version   "1.00"
#property indicator_separate_window
#property indicator_buffers 1
#property indicator_plots   1
#property indicator_minimum 0
#property indicator_maximum 100
//--- plot spread
#property  indicator_label1  "spread"
#property  indicator_type1   DRAW_LINE
#property  indicator_color1  clrRed
#property  indicator_style1  STYLE_SOLID
#property  indicator_width1  1
//--- indicator buffers
double         spreadBuffer[];
//| Custom indicator initialization function                         |
int OnInit()
  {
//--- indicator buffers mapping
   SetIndexBuffer(0,spreadBuffer,INDICATOR_DATA);

//---
   return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);
  }
//| Custom indicator iteration function                              |
int OnCalculate(const int rates_total,
                const int prev_calculated,
                const datetime &time[],
                const double &open[],
                const double &high[],
                const double &low[],
                const double &close[],
                const long &tick_volume[],
                const long &volume[],
                const int &spread[])
  {

for(int bar=0; bar<rates_total; bar++)
     {
      spreadBuffer[bar]=spread[bar];
     }
   return(rates_total);
  }

The action takes place on Alpari UK Demo, the indicator gives a line of about 11-12 pips with jumps sometimes. This price series is not contained in the file the platform saves from the main menu in an excel document.

I am interested in technical price series that is received invisibly in the terminal or it is encrypted and extracted from candlestick parameters? I want to understand what data is received from the market to the terminal.

As you can see there is nothing similar to what the indicator shows. But this data does come from somewhere.

Thank you.

A100:
Soros is an insider, Buffet does not trade on forex at all - he just hedges. In fact, it was not invented to make money, but to hedge risks of export-import operations.
Soros didn't become an insider right away, did he?

Well, in that sense, yes - not right away.

First he graduated from the London School of Economics and Political Science

perepel:
Well didn't Soros become an insider straight away?

No need to build air castles. Soros, Buffett...

Oh, you'll be in for a world of hurt if you overdo it. You'd better get sober, unless you're a child.

You might as well compare yourself to a king or the president's son. But then you wouldn't be hanging out here.

Remember the most important thing: ALL REHABITS are the same, in the context of the exponential growth potential of capital. That is, the probability is 1 in 1000,000, regardless of whether you are a poor web designer or a poor stock analyst. The key word is poor. And the rest does not matter. If you're not poor, then there's no need for the craft.

There is no easy or difficult way known to the poor to change social strata. It only happens by extremely rare coincidence and in no other way. There is no sure way to "do this and you'll be very rich" it's all nonsense.

Where you were born is the main truth and the sooner you realise it, the less you'll be grieving.

It sounds unpleasant. I agree, it is also unpleasant that one cannot fly oneself or live forever. But one can rejoice without it. If you go inadequate and dream too much, it will be painful to face reality later.

Reason: