Elite indicators :) - page 318

MLADEN,

can you please add arrow and alert when color change.

thank you

Hi mladen,

I am using attched custom candle indicator found on this forum. I f I choose 15 minutes candel time then at 12:00 am ( new day for mt4 chart) , it draws superimposed candle on 30 M1 candles instead of 15 M1 candles.

Could you please fix this?

Thanks,

tradepar

Files:

- edited -

Sorry wrong post

Thank you Mladen...

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

Types of alerts and arrows are controlled by AlertArrowsOnparameter. Depending on its value there are 3 kinds of alerts/arrows :
0 - when macd and signal line cross (which is equivalent to osma crosses of zero line)

1 - when macd crosses zero line

2- when signal line crosses zero line

regards Mladen

===========================

As always deeply appreciative of you, Mladen.

Trust you had a great weekend with the family.

Best wishes.

tradepar

If I understand correctly what you explained, it is impossible to show a 15 minute candle on a 30 minute chart (metatrader time resolution prevents it - for example, if you set time to 12:14:59 on a 30 minute chart, metatrader will align the value drawn to 12:00:00, and thus it disables drawing multiple objects in "inter-bar space")

Regarding custom candles : did you check this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general - maybe I did not understand you question right in which case the indicator from the post at that link is working correctly and as far as I am aware it has no unsolved issue(s)

regards

Mladen

tradepar:
Hi mladen,

I am using attched custom candle indicator found on this forum. I f I choose 15 minutes candel time then at 12:00 am ( new day for mt4 chart) , it draws superimposed candle on 30 M1 candles instead of 15 M1 candles.

Could you please fix this?

Thanks,

tradepar

TDI with RSX

Hi mladen,

I was wondering if an RSX-based TDI would provide better/smoother/more timely signals compared to your current TDI smoothed indicator. If you believe that there could be some benefit, would you please make the appropriate substitution at your convenience.

As always, thank you

-spotforex

mladen:
mktsagli

Here you go

In this version one more option is added : alertsOnSignalLineCross. If it is set to true, it works as before. If it is set to false, then alerts (and arrows) are raised when the "price" line (the blue line) crosses average (yellow) line. Here is an example how a chart looks in a case when second (average - yellow line crossing) is chosen :
regards Mladen

great work, MLADEN

THANK YOU

Files:
multi_lsma.mq4  10 kb

ZeroLag_MACD error

Hi mladen,

I keep getting this error message:

Do you mind fix it?

Thanks!

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

Types of alerts and arrows are controlled by AlertArrowsOnparameter. Depending on its value there are 3 kinds of alerts/arrows :
0 - when macd and signal line cross (which is equivalent to osma crosses of zero line)

1 - when macd crosses zero line

2- when signal line crosses zero line

regards Mladen
Reason: