PriceMeter-Labtrend-GOOD SYSTEM $$$$ - page 5

Hello TurboTrader24!

Thank you for you great system. Please answer my few questions:

1) What timeframe we can play with this system? On your screenshots I can see 30m. Can I use it also on 15m, 5m?

2) What should we do when Labtrend gives signal but sidewinder is red/yellow or vice versa. Labtrend + green sidewinder but on next candle when we entering sidewinder becomes red..

3) How often do you have bad trades?

4) Can you post some statemants from Mt4

Thank you very much in advance!

I wanted to thank TurboTrader24 for this indicator. First day using it and I already profited 6 trades $62 (5 winning trades, 1 losing trade)! This was in under a hour.

Notice on my 1 losing trade, I was being dumb and it was at the end of a drop and for some reason I sold it...

Thanks!

Hi pug123, I trade 1 min and 5 minute charts here is my statement for past 4 days. If labtrend has a buy or sell signal sidewinder needs to be GREEN to enter the trade. Practice on a demo acc and get use to different time frames.

Sidewinder color

Red no trade

yellow possable trade

Green Trade

Hope this helps

Files:

MarcL:
I wanted to thank TurboTrader24 for this indicator. First day using it and I already profited 6 trades $62 (5 winning trades, 1 losing trade)! This was in under a hour. Notice on my 1 losing trade, I was being dumb and it was at the end of a drop and for some reason I sold it... Thanks!

You are welcome and good luck trading

TurboTrader24:
Hi pug123, I trade 1 min and 5 minute charts here is my statement for past 4 days. If labtrend has a buy or sell signal sidewinder needs to be GREEN to enter the trade. Practice on a demo acc and get use to different time frames.Sidewinder colorRed no tradeyellow possable trade Green TradeHope this helps

Thank you very much for your reply and statement TurboTrader!! Do you take the trades according to main trade or you take also trades count-trade? I can see that the thing which needs to practise is exit, isn't it?

And just one question. Do you always wait for candle close with labtrend dot?

hey there pug, as from my own experience i dont always open trades when there is a labtrend indicating buy or sell, im still trying to tweak my strategy, ive started using a adx indicator to gauge how strong the trend is before i buy or sell, also useful to see when trend is becoming weaker and to exit. I uploaded my current demo statement, today is when i started to use the adx indicator, i had 7 losses and 22 wins so far, check it out System Profile for PBJAson : earesults.com

i have 1 floating postion, i would close it right now, but had to go to work...lol

i do have a quick question for anyone who wants to answer, im using IBFX for my demo trading i also have a live account with them that i havent funded yet, i have heard that thier spreads often get raised really high and also people having problems with swaps. If this is the case can anyone suggest another broker that has MT4 capability, i heard some good things about fxdd and alpari, just curious on you suggestions. I guess i could always go to a non mt4 broker and use a demo account on a different one so i can still use the signals that this system provides, but would be more convenient if i didnt have to keep switching back and forth.

Thanx all

-Jason

disavow:
i do have a quick question for anyone who wants to answer, im using IBFX for my demo trading i also have a live account with them that i havent funded yet, i have heard that thier spreads often get raised really high and also people having problems with swaps. If this is the case can anyone suggest another broker that has MT4 capability, i heard some good things about fxdd and alpari, just curious on you suggestions. I guess i could always go to a non mt4 broker and use a demo account on a different one so i can still use the signals that this system provides, but would be more convenient if i didnt have to keep switching back and forth. Thanx all -Jason

I have had Interbankfx for over three years and havent had a bit of problems with them as far as spreads all brokers can raise spreads during news events or high volume.

Hi i just installed you price meter lubtrend...it look good but can u pls give me more details about the upper potion of price meter for me it is also look like meter...i am new in forex sorry

Files:
untitled.jpg  114 kb
Reason: