Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1226

Barry
Barry  

I tried all the values from 1 to 4 but does not change anything basically..

Possible that there is some problem with the parameter "alert level"?

If necessary, you could change the audio signal sounds for a time only, when the TF is sorted?

Barry
Barry  

I tried to insert "alert level" using the value 3 (as of M1 and M5):

- In the first image, although I entered the value 3, to generate the signal also calculates the 4 TF (should not if I put 3 ..)

- In the second image, the signal is repeated every minute and it's really annoying. Could not you just report the first alignment (yellow line)?

Files:
first1.png 82 kb
second2.png 90 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Barons1:
I tried to insert "alert level" using the value 3 (as of M1 and M5):

- In the first image, although I entered the value 3, to generate the signal also calculates the 4 TF (should not if I put 3 ..)

- In the second image, the signal is repeated every minute and it's really annoying. Could not you just report the first alignment (yellow line)?

It is repeating because you are on a 1 minute chart and it alerts you n the beginning of the new bar

Barry
Barry  

I know because it sounds. Obviously there are still parameters to generate the audio signal. The same goes for M5. I ask if you can have the audio just the first time that the TF are aligned and not every time. For me I do scalping fast M5, it is really frustrating to hear all the time the signal. In fact at the end of the day I always have a headache ..

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Barons1:
I know because it sounds. Obviously there are still parameters to generate the audio signal. The same goes for M5. I ask if you can have the audio just the first time that the TF are aligned and not every time. For me I do scalping fast M5, it is really frustrating to hear all the time the signal. In fact at the end of the day I always have a headache ..

Barons1

Go to line 276 and replace this line

if (previousAlert != doWhat || previousTime != Time[0]) {

with this line :

if (previousAlert != doWhat) {

And it will alert only when all the conditions are aligned in the same direction (opposite than the previous) for the first time

Tarpan
Tarpan  

Some guy asked me about a Heiken-Ashi Hama with alerts. Has anybody seen such indi...?.. Or is a nonsense...?...

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
fxnewbie:
Some guy asked me about a Heiken-Ashi Hama with alerts. Has anybody seen such indi...?.. Or is a nonsense...?...

fxnewbie

I am not sure, but he might have been referring to this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941

mntiwana
mntiwana  
fxnewbie:

Hi fxnewbie,

did you means like this

mntiwana
mntiwana  

one is like this,histo

Barry
Barry  

Thanks Mladen!!