Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1226

Barons1:
I know because it sounds. Obviously there are still parameters to generate the audio signal. The same goes for M5. I ask if you can have the audio just the first time that the TF are aligned and not every time. For me I do scalping fast M5, it is really frustrating to hear all the time the signal. In fact at the end of the day I always have a headache ..

Barons1

Go to line 276 and replace this line

if (previousAlert != doWhat || previousTime != Time[0]) {

with this line :

if (previousAlert != doWhat) {

And it will alert only when all the conditions are aligned in the same direction (opposite than the previous) for the first time

Some guy asked me about a Heiken-Ashi Hama with alerts. Has anybody seen such indi...?.. Or is a nonsense...?...

fxnewbie:
Some guy asked me about a Heiken-Ashi Hama with alerts. Has anybody seen such indi...?.. Or is a nonsense...?...

fxnewbie

I am not sure, but he might have been referring to this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941

fxnewbie:

Hi fxnewbie,

did you means like this

one is like this,histo

Thanks Mladen!!

Tks. a lot, Mladen and Mtiwana

Wow, I completly forget the famous FxCruiser thread. Must be my alzheimer, again ....

mladen can you take a look. I added an alert. but there's two errors. What am i doing wrong?

Files:
ind.mq4  6 kb

clon_tron:
mladen can you take a look. I added an alert. but there's two errors. What am i doing wrong?

Try it out now : ind_1.mq4

Files:
ind_1.mq4  6 kb

mladen:
Try it out now : ind_1.mq4

Thank you very much!

But where is blue arrow?

Reason: