Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 289

fxbs:
you can do like this - and you all set:

limit=Bars-counted_bars + TimeFrame/Period();

for(i=0,y=0;i<limit;i++)

{

if (Time<TimeArray[y]) y++;

ExtMapBuffer1=iCustom(NULL,TimeFrame,"T3_RSI",RSI_Period,T3_Period,T3_Curvature,0,y);

ExtMapBuffer2=iCustom(NULL,TimeFrame,"T3_RSI",RSI_Period,T3_Period,T3_Curvature,1,y);

Thank you so very much fxbs ... Been here for a while n i see you always arround to help other member

However, i have another question . Your code on post above make the indi work well, but it doesnt look like another mtf indy. Drawing style still look like normal T3 RSI.

Should'nt it supossed to be, let say i use TF m1 and higher TF m5, the indi will draw line like 5 candle long that indicate higher TF?

Hope you can help me again , may all gren pips be with you ...

Files:

(MTF_T3_RSI.mq4 (3.1 ) works with T3_RSI.mq4 (2.3 KB,) prev post #2892

Files:

pips stunner:
Wow! i just finished part of my indi code that will tripple my account monthly! i'm getting better with the codes...I will name it PIPGRESSION ...... How does that Sound?

Anyway does any indicator exist that reads 3 pips on price as 1 pip? i'd love to look at the code..

Oh! your so funny i like laughing........!

I don't think that kind of indy exist

"Read 3 pips on price as 1 pip", how about make a division of the pip region you want to read (divide by 3).

2macds slope

a mi tuo fo ,

that's great

fxbs:
(MTF_T3_RSI.mq4 (3.1 ) works with T3_RSI.mq4 (2.3 KB,) prev post #2892

Thank you very much fxbs ...

has anybody mtf stepma rsi and stoch?

fabularasa:
Could anyone fix it, please?

? Indicator - posted 07-03-2009, 09:31 AM

fabularasa:
? Indicator - posted 07-03-2009, 09:31 AM

What you want make ?

okfar:
What you want make ?

it's just doesnt work as it should - it shows different value depends on which timeframe you're now

Files:
2016.mq4  4 kb
Reason: