Email - page 5

Forward system mail to another email address in MT4.. possible?

Hello everybody !

Is it possible to forward system mail to another email address in MT4 ?

Seems there is no command to read the system mails..

Someone told me that the incoming system mails stored at the mails subdirectory .. do you think that I can use file read in EA to read directories other than the files subdirectory ?

thomsonfx:
Hello everybody !

Is it possible to forward system mail to another email address in MT4 ?

Seems there is no command to read the system mails..

Someone told me that the incoming system mails stored at the mails subdirectory .. do you think that I can use file read in EA to read directories other than the files subdirectory ?

The MT4 emails are not really emails, a better comparison is the PM feature like this forum have.

MT4 send an email when open and close a position!

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for an indicator or a script that send an email when on my account is opened an order and when is closed.

I'm using a managed so there's someone else that is opening my positions, and i would like to implement this script or indicator on my platform so when it says that there's a new order it sends me an email saying price of the opening, direction (Buy or Sell).

It should send me an email also when it closes the position because my manager don't use SL and TP but close the position manually.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Regards,

Mauro

Please add Email Alert

Hi team,

I have this RSI divergence indicator which I have been using with good profit.

I was wondering if someone could add an email alert function so I dont ned to check all my charts all the time.

The alert needs to be emailed when a buy or sell signal is displayed.

Thanks heaps

JK

Files:

my trading system need EA with email alert

Hi all guru,

Anyone can help to make a "combine" indicator with email and sound alert?

Buy if

BB band stop v1 change from red to blue

nonlagdotms (30) blue

heiken ashi kuskus 2 blue

fisher kuskus blue

flat trend with macd blue

nina step ma blue cross before

all use standard setting

Sell

all opposite

Thank you

Email sent with screen shot attachment

Hi all guru,

the link for Send email with attachment from MetaTrader (Mail Anywhere) is not working. please advise.

can an alert send the screenshot by email?

how to add it into the existing code? e.g. when AC turn from red to green, an alert will come out and an email will be sent to my email account with the screen shot.

regards,

Formatted Emails

I need to send a formatted email in my MetaTrader script using the built-in email functions. The only formatting I need is line breaks. What is the best way to place a line break within the message body of the text?

"try \n this"

dwmcqueen:
I need to send a formatted email in my MetaTrader script using the built-in email functions. The only formatting I need is line breaks. What is the best way to place a line break within the message body of the text?

Alert service

Does anyone know of a rate alert service that is not a trading signals service??

All I can find on google is mobile4x.com - has anyone used this service or know of any others??

Take trade from email

Does anyone know if it is possible to have Metatrader take a trade based on an email that the computer would recieve? Or based on a file that I put in a certain spot on the hard drive? Basically what I'm looking for is the ability to send my email address an email with a buy or sell, the price, and stop/profit in it, and it would execute on metatrader. Any ideas?

Thanks

Reason: