SkyDART - page 2

hi, thanks for sharing the strategy.

can someone fix Waddah Attar Explosion Indicator to not give sound alert on every tick when condition for alert is met ?

I do not know how to do it in mq4 but i guess some flag can help,if alerted once than abort alerting untill next condition is met.

question about stomach_exit indicator,what it is for,i cant see he do anything on the chart and it is very slow,slowing cpu....

deepdrunk:
question about stomach_exit indicator,what it is for,i cant see he do anything on the chart and it is very slow,slowing cpu....

I had the same problem, I turned it off.

deepdrunk:

Hi

stomach_exit indicator you can delete.

If you are using my template the alert is setup to 6, you can change to 0 in

Inputs-Alert Count

Regards and sorry for english

thanks for prompt answer and sorry for my English also

Eur/usd

I took the safe road today.

Made my 20 pips on the EUR/USD

GBP/USD was a bit to unstable for me today so I stayed out. Sky Dart, great stuff on the JPY's. I am using the 30 min TF with 1H to get the broad view

If you view the chart attached you can clearly see the two last buy signals. First one I slept

Second one I took and placed a trailing stop to protect my pips

Files:
sky_eurusd.gif  21 kb

I am sorry boys, but where can I find the Dead Zone.

And also templates always telling me that it cant find some Stomach.ex4

where can I find it.

And also what is better time to trade with this manual system i mean is it good to trade foe example from 5GMT till 17GMT? For GBPUSD and EURUSD

And what about USDJPY and USDCHF??? I am trading this 4 pairs. And it is intresting to use your system. Maybe we can add some trend bands? Or some other good indicators for lower false signals?

creating an EA for this idea

Thanks to SkyDart and theSource for this thread. I will be adding this idea to my todo list for develpment of an EA.

I will be using my EA for DIN_Kuskus_v1.8 as a template so it will not take that long to modify for this method.

Robert

stace:
I am sorry boys, but where can I find the Dead Zone.

And also templates always telling me that it cant find some Stomach.ex4

where can I find it.

And also what is better time to trade with this manual system i mean is it good to trade foe example from 5GMT till 17GMT? For GBPUSD and EURUSD

And what about USDJPY and USDCHF??? I am trading this 4 pairs. And it is intresting to use your system. Maybe we can add some trend bands? Or some other good indicators for lower false signals?

Hi Stace

Currently the Waddah indicates the Red Zone when Red or Green Histo's move below the blue line. Personally I also use the movement beneath the Golden Line as a Dead Zone.

The Damiani also acts as a Dead Zone Indi. When the Green line is beneath the Grey line - no trade.

Above the Grey line you will find that the price has more movement.

I am trading this from 7:00 GMT till about 19:00 GMT.

We are still experimenting with different pairs. I find EUR/USD a great starter to test the strategy. Sky Dart had great results with USD/JPY today

Remember that the indicators must all signal the same direction. Check my previous pic.

That would be great

MrPip:
Thanks to SkyDart and theSource for this thread. I will be adding this idea to my todo list for develpment of an EA.

I will be using my EA for DIN_Kuskus_v1.8 as a template so it will not take that long to modify for this method.

Robert

Hi MrPip. We appreciate your audience. I can't wait to see it.

Reason: