Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1225

Thanks response Mladen, but can not figure out how to select the TF I want lined to create the signal. Even if I change the parameter "alert level", he continues to tell me all the TF. How can I do?

Greetings

Barons1

Barons1:
Thanks response Mladen, but can not figure out how to select the TF I want lined to create the signal. Even if I change the parameter "alert level", he continues to tell me all the TF. How can I do?

Greetings

Barons1

Barons1

In the time frame parameters you can enter the desired time frames you wish too see. And then, by adjusting the alert level, you can set how many time frames have to be aligned to get an alert

mrtools:
Angy, added the alerts.

Thanx a Million

Mladen

thanks for your patience, but I can not figure out where I'm wrong.

I try to explain with pictures:

1) In the first image the indicator is set in default but if I try to get the signal only when M5 and M15 are online, although I modified the alert level, I take all the other TF ..

2) In the second picture I have included only the TF that interest me (M5, M15), but the signal repeats itself all the time ..

Could you kindly tell me where I'm wrong?

Files:
first.png  43 kb
second.png  31 kb

Barons1:
Mladen

thanks for your patience, but I can not figure out where I'm wrong.

I try to explain with pictures:

1) In the first image the indicator is set in default but if I try to get the signal only when M5 and M15 are online, although I modified the alert level, I take all the other TF ..

2) In the second picture I have included only the TF that interest me (M5, M15), but the signal repeats itself all the time ..

Could you kindly tell me where I'm wrong?

What is your alert level setting?

Hi mladen and/or MrTools,

I don't know if this is the right thread for this, but I have modified this script (trade history to Excel) to my needs.

All is right for me accept that all the prices are in three digits instead of the needed 5 digits.

Can you take a look at this, or advise me?

Thanks again :-)

Angy

history_dump_csv.mq4

Files:

I tried all the values from 1 to 4 but does not change anything basically..

Possible that there is some problem with the parameter "alert level"?

If necessary, you could change the audio signal sounds for a time only, when the TF is sorted?

I tried to insert "alert level" using the value 3 (as of M1 and M5):

- In the first image, although I entered the value 3, to generate the signal also calculates the 4 TF (should not if I put 3 ..)

- In the second image, the signal is repeated every minute and it's really annoying. Could not you just report the first alignment (yellow line)?

Files:
first1.png  82 kb
second2.png  90 kb

Barons1:
I tried to insert "alert level" using the value 3 (as of M1 and M5):

- In the first image, although I entered the value 3, to generate the signal also calculates the 4 TF (should not if I put 3 ..)

- In the second image, the signal is repeated every minute and it's really annoying. Could not you just report the first alignment (yellow line)?

It is repeating because you are on a 1 minute chart and it alerts you n the beginning of the new bar

I know because it sounds. Obviously there are still parameters to generate the audio signal. The same goes for M5. I ask if you can have the audio just the first time that the TF are aligned and not every time. For me I do scalping fast M5, it is really frustrating to hear all the time the signal. In fact at the end of the day I always have a headache ..

Reason: