Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1177

Hi:

I really like this RSI indicator. Is there a way to add an additional optional alert when RSI leaves overbought or oversold?

Thanks

color_rsi_with_allert.mq4

mladen:
That is renamed volatility quality indicator. Use any volatility quality indicator that already has alerts

Sir my Question is that HOW CAN IT SEEN ONE TREND HOW CAN SET FILTERS FOR ONE TREND

AND ONE MORE i download volatility quality MT4 indicator But it shows only BARS sir please it can set LINE AS ( S P mony )

sir please check it once its Compile O .K. But it is no shows LINE & i can add allert but please rectify any error in this area sir Thankyou

mony:
Hi Mladen Sir,

hundred of mt4 indicators availiable .....Till Today i am not satisfy in the Comex / Forex market trading ok its DEMO then also ??????

we collect / create / modified Lot of AMIBROKER AFL S AND Thease are all free or paid thats other thing...........

Finally we satisfy with below Afl s like .....

1 . TRP LEVEL

2 . TEN DAYS AVERAGE DailyReturn , DailyVolatility BASED (stabled not mooving / changing )

3 . DAY HIGH , DAY LOW 2-Breakout levels/LINES ( changed means compressed both high lows as follow market moovs up / down )

4 . most IMP trend shows some Hours or days only one way to pick trader to aither Buy or Sell side only Dont confuse

5 . this is we prepaired / convert daily TRP LEVEL AND 2-BREAKOUT LINES ------TO WEEKLY THIS IS MOST ACQURATE WE SAY BASED ON OUR Hundred of days trading experiance

6. same as --above No. 3 in mt 4 indicator n_i_intra_day very very useful

-----------sir finally can we get any / we want to .............*******

MT4 INDICATOR LIKE No. 4 ( mostly we want in MT4 )

No. 2

No. 5

please read with patience and .......as you wish sir thanks for reading in Advance
Hi , Dear Mladen Sir are you read / watch thease indicators ??????

???????????

can have any MT4 indicator like this ( no. 5 Ami afl that shows only one side/ way continue

only Buy... Buy..........and .Buy OR Sell.....sell..... and ........ sell )

till TREND END //////

sir please please please ............Just Guide Me .......

............Just Guide Me .......

............Just Guide Me .......i will TRY MY LEVEL BEST ..................

THANKYOU SIR ..............ONCE AGAIN PLEASE .ITS MY HUMBLE REQUEST SIR .....

mony:
Hi , Dear Mladen Sir are you read / watch thease indicators ??????

???????????

can have any MT4 indicator like this ( no. 5 Ami afl that shows only one side/ way continue

only Buy... Buy..........and .Buy OR Sell.....sell..... and ........ sell )

till TREND END //////

sir please please please ............Just Guide Me .......

............Just Guide Me .......i will TRY MY LEVEL BEST ..................

THANKYOU SIR ..............ONCE AGAIN PLEASE .ITS MY HUMBLE REQUEST SIR .....

Majority of those indicators you already have for metatrader

mony:
sir my question is that how can it seen one trend how can set filters for one trend

and one more i download volatility quality mt4 indicator but it shows only bars sir please it can set line as ( s p mony )

sir please check it once its compile o .k. But it is no shows line & i can add allert but please rectify any error in this area sir thankyou

please check /set this ones sir ...

Any one know of an indicator that alerts on Higher Low's or Lower Highs when they form?

sharingan9:
Hey Mr. Tool Mladen and all. Is there any indicator that can alert me when 2 consecutive bullis or bearish candles for right when the second one starts to form? I have this 3_bar.ex4 indicator that does exactly what I want but it does it for third candle. I know you cant modify ex4 files but i just wanted you to see an example. Here is a picture of what it looks like Thanks alot in advance EDIT: I found the 3 bar trend ride indicator mq4 on here. Can you change that to alert me when 2nd bullish or bearish candle in a row starts to form and it alerts before candle close? Thanks

hi . please share your system (trend strength , ....)

thank you

does this indicator repaint? tarzan_arrow_alert.mq4 you need this one to make it run tarzan.mq4

Files:

Hello Mr Tools and Mladen. This 1-1212_pattern_mtf+alerts.mq4 pattern indicator is coded to signal when a certain candle pattern forms. Mr. Tools worked on this a while back on this forum for someone else. The sequence that it looks for is the following:

Short Trades: bull, bear, bear, bull, bull,BEAR(Alert sounds as soon as this candle turns bearish saying to go SHORT).Long Trades: bear, bull, bull, bear bear, BULL(Alert sounds as soon as this candle turns bullish saying go LONG).

May one of you please change the code of this indicator to alert me with currency pair and time stamp based on the following sequence:Short Trades: bull, bull, bearBEAR(Alert sounds as soon as this candle turns bearish saying to go SHORT).Long Trades: bear, bear, bull,BULL(Alert sounds as soon as this candle turns bullish saying go LONG).

I have attached a picture below to illustrate. The picture is divided by a yellow line. On the left of the yellow line is an example for the Long Trade sequence and on the right of the yellow line is an example of the Short trade sequence. Thank you so much in advance

sharingan9:
Hello Mr Tools and Mladen. This 1-1212_pattern_mtf+alerts.mq4 pattern indicator is coded to signal when a certain candle pattern forms. Mr. Tools worked on this a while back on this forum for someone else. The sequence that it looks for is the following:

Short Trades: bull, bear, bear, bull, bull,BEAR(Alert sounds as soon as this candle turns bearish saying to go SHORT).Long Trades: bear, bull, bull, bear bear, BULL(Alert sounds as soon as this candle turns bullish saying go LONG).

May one of you please change the code of this indicator to alert me with currency pair and time stamp based on the following sequence:Short Trades: bull, bull, bearBEAR(Alert sounds as soon as this candle turns bearish saying to go SHORT).Long Trades: bear, bear, bull,BULL(Alert sounds as soon as this candle turns bullish saying go LONG).

I have attached a picture below to illustrate. The picture is divided by a yellow line. On the left of the yellow line is an example for the Long Trade sequence and on the right of the yellow line is an example of the Short trade sequence. Thank you so much in advance

sharingan9

Did you try using ZUP indicator?

It has almost all the possible patterns imaginable

Reason: