Coding help - page 558

Hi mkibelo, is this Non repainting one ?, Because few signals some times are not appearing on screen , once refresh they are forming , if it is a non repainting indicator then its a very good indicator like sidus, binary comdo , but these are repainting / / recalculating

Thanks

shiva12:
Hi mkibelo, is this Non repainting one ?, Because few signals some times are not appearing on screen , once refresh they are forming , if it is a non repainting indicator then its a very good indicator like sidus, binary comdo , but these are repainting / / recalculating Thanks

shiva12

It is using future values - ie : repaints

Hi guys, maybe I am a bit off-topic but I would really appreciate a your opinion about that.

I am testing my EA and, with my broker's history quotes, I get a quality of about 57% on XAUUSD H1.

Surfing the net I have discovered a program called Tickstory that seems good to achieve a 99% modelling quality.

I have two questions:
  1. My EA trades only on new bars, so I actually should not need every tick, with 99% of accuracy could it change so much?
  2. Has everyone tried Tickstory and it is worth the price? Could anyone suggest me another (maybe cheaper) software with the same features?

I am not so confident with MT4's backtest goodness parameters, I do not know how they are calculated and so I cannot understand how to improve them!

Thank you very much!

har:
Hi guys, maybe I am a bit off-topic but I would really appreciate a your opinion about that.

I am testing my EA and, with my broker's history quotes, I get a quality of about 57% on XAUUSD H1.

Surfing the net I have discovered a program called Tickstory that seems good to achieve a 99% modelling quality.

I have two questions:

1. My EA trades only on new bars, so I actually should not need every tick, with 99% of accuracy could it change so much?
  2. Has everyone tried Tickstory and it is worth the price? Could anyone suggest me another (maybe cheaper) software with the same features?

I am not so confident with MT4's backtest goodness parameters, I do not know how they are calculated and so I cannot understand how to improve them!

Thank you very much!

har

If your EA trades only on new bar open, no need to download tick data

It will not change the results at all

As I guessed.. Thank you very much mladen!

You're very helpful as usual!

Hello,

I have the message "uninit reason 2 (recompile).

What have I to do ?

Thanks.

Jo

Hi Mladen sir, can you please fix this indicator, its giving repeated buy or sell arrows ( not repaint ) , it will be so help full for me if it comes only once ...please make it sir , thanaks and regards

Files:

shiva12:
Hi Mladen sir, can you please fix this indicator, its giving repeated buy or sell arrows ( not repaint ) , it will be so help full for me if it comes only once ...please make it sir , thanaks and regards

shiva12

Try this one out : trend_signal_1.mq4

Files:

Thank you so much ,sir, please also fix this too sir , giving same repeated signals , please do in your free time sir, i know a lot of things loading on to you, , with your kind heart , we all are happy sir,,,, thanks a lot sir

Files:

shiva12:
Thank you so much ,sir, please also fix this too sir , giving same repeated signals , please do in your free time sir, i know a lot of things loading on to you, , with your kind heart , we all are happy sir,,,, thanks a lot sir

shiva12

That is simply a repainting version of adx cross indicator. Better to use a correct adx cross

Reason: