Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1175

mladen:
Here is a version where you can set the sound file name for each instance of the indicator (so you can change the sound played for each instance) : s_p_mony__alerts_1.01.mq4

Hi Sir Thanks for your grate response BUT sir i allready TRY LIKE this changing WAV FILE BUT IT DEFAULT SAY ONLY ALLERT SOUND

THEN, WHEN I CAN TRY

GO TO -----ON MT4 MONITOR ---TOOLS -----OPTIONS------EVENTS ------AND CHANGE WAV FILE WHICH WE WANT CUSTIOMISE

then it is SET AS A default ((((( ALLERT )))))))) for all pairs ???????

but still i can not success in DIFFERENT WAV FILE FOR DIFFERENT SYMBOL / PAIR

Files:
wav.jpg  156 kb

mony:
Hi Sir Thanks for your grate response BUT sir i allready TRY LIKE this changing WAV FILE BUT IT DEFAULT SAY ONLY ALLERT SOUND

THEN, WHEN I CAN TRY

GO TO -----ON MT4 MONITOR ---TOOLS -----OPTIONS------EVENTS ------AND CHANGE WAV FILE WHICH WE WANT CUSTIOMISE

then it is SET AS A default ((((( ALLERT )))))))) for all pairs ???????

but still i can not success in DIFFERENT WAV FILE FOR DIFFERENT SYMBOL / PAIR

1. turn the alerts in the events off

2. set the alertsSound parameter to true

3. enter the sound file

PS: you do not need to change the code, Leave the code as it is. Right click the indicator, chose properties->inputs and set the parameters as following :

Files:
alerts.gif  82 kb

mladen:
1. turn the alerts in the events off

2. set the alertsSound parameter to true

3. enter the sound file

PS: you do not need to change the code, Leave the code as it is. Right click the indicator, chose properties->inputs and set the parameters as following :

You Are Great , great *** SIR ***

Thanks A Lot Sir Its 100% Working and so useful

Once Again Thanks For spend your valuable TIME For This

mony:
You Are Great , great *** SIR ***

Thanks A Lot Sir Its 100% Working and so useful

Once Again Thanks For spend your valuable TIME For This

It turns out to be a useful indicator, so I am glad that I could help

Happy trading

Hey Mr. Tool Mladen and all. Is there any indicator that can alert me when 2 consecutive bullis or bearish candles for right when the second one starts to form? I have this 3_bar.ex4 indicator that does exactly what I want but it does it for third candle. I know you cant modify ex4 files but i just wanted you to see an example. Here is a picture of what it looks like Thanks alot in advance

EDIT: I found the 3 bar trend ride indicator mq4 on here. Can you change that to alert me when 2nd bullish or bearish candle in a row starts to form and it alerts before candle close? Thanks

sharingan9:
Hey Mr. Tool Mladen and all. Is there any indicator that can alert me when 2 consecutive bullis or bearish candles for right when the second one starts to form? I have this 3_bar.ex4 indicator that does exactly what I want but it does it for third candle. I know you cant modify ex4 files but i just wanted you to see an example. Here is a picture of what it looks like Thanks alot in advance EDIT: I found the 3 bar trend ride indicator mq4 on here. Can you change that to alert me when 2nd bullish or bearish candle in a row starts to form and it alerts before candle close? Thanks

Added an option (TwoInARow). If you set it to true, it will look for two bars in a row, otherwise it will works as before (3 in a row) : 3-in-a-row-trend_ride_mtf_alerts_nmc_1.01.mq4

mladen:
Added an option (TwoInARow). If you set it to true, it will look for two bars in a row, otherwise it will works as before (3 in a row) : 3-in-a-row-trend_ride_mtf_alerts_nmc_1.01.mq4

Thank you so much Mladen. You are King!

mladen:
Since it seems to be a useful indicator, here is a version that will never repaint (the older version could, in some rare cases, repaint) and with some additions to the way it can be displayed on the chart : s_p_mony__alerts.mq4

Dear Mladen,

Can you please create a histogram version or buy/sell arrow along with the alerts ... Will be useful for the eyes...

Thanks a lot ...

Files:

Mladen thank you for your support.

I attached ichimoku alert v3 here. It giving alert tenken crosses kijun and chikou crosses price. But i don't use both alerts. I want kumo breakout and kijun crosses price alerts only. Or you can add these 2 alerts too with existing alerts. please do me a favour. thank you.

ichimokualert_v3.mq4

Files:

rpasupathy:
Dear Mladen,

Can you please create a histogram version or buy/sell arrow along with the alerts ... Will be useful for the eyes...

Thanks a lot ...

rpasupathy

Here is a histogram version of the indicator : s_p_mony__alerts_histo.mq4

Files:
Reason: