Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1184

jim tang
jim tang  

it would be great if one of you wonderful coders can add an audible alert to the fozzy indicator, thanks in advance

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
jimtang:
it would be great if one of you wonderful coders can add an audible alert to the fozzy indicator, thanks in advance

jimtang

You can use this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Fozzy_alerts.mq4

Ricardo
Ricardo  
mladen:
ripefx

Why don't you use it as is : set 4 tome frames you wish to use for 4 instances if the indicator and that is it?

Frankly I do not see any advantage in making it 4 time frame in one indicator when you can uses as many time frames and as many settings with that already existing indicator (it will not be faster if you use a 4 tme frame version, and resources will be exactly the same too as if when using the version you posted)

Talking about resources, you're right i got my self a present.. 2 more 23" monitors! now i can run more instances and check them with out switching windows jejej .

By the way did you get a chance to check out the HG_0001a_MTF.mq4indicator? add the alert request ? that one would be awesome...

Excellent weekend to all.

jim tang
jim tang  

Thank you for a prompt reply

William Snyder
William Snyder  
ripefx:
Talking about resources, you're right i got my self a present.. 2 more 23" monitors! now i can run more instances and check them with out switching windows jejej .

By the way did you get a chance to check out the HG_0001a_MTF.mq4indicator? add the alert request ? that one would be awesome...

Excellent weekend to all.

Ripefx, would need the original source code the version posted has been decompiled.

topi
topi  

hi mrtools and mladen can u plz add alert to this indi. forex_trend_histo.mq4 ? thanks in advance

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
topi:
hi mrtools and mladen can u plz add alert to this indi. forex_trend_histo.mq4 ? thanks in advance

topi

Decompiled code but forget about it : that is a renamed solar wind (repaints)

M0HAMAD FITRI BIN AHMAD KAMAL
M0HAMAD FITRI BIN AHMAD KAMAL  

Hi mladen,

please can u add arrow and alert when candle close COMPLETELY outside blue line

Files:
forextsd.jpg 227 kb
mntiwana
mntiwana  

Hi mladen,

please can u add arrow and alert when candle close COMPLETELY outside blue line

hi fitri

still you don't needs any arrow because all candle closing inside the band,shifted bands and tpl,:rolleyes:

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Dear Mladen/mrtools, this indicator shows alert but not the currency pair. Please could you make the alert to show the currency pair. Thanks in advance