Indicators with alerts/signal - page 585

protrade:
Mr Tools, can you add more alert options to the attached MACD Alert, like "current" "notify" and "email" please? As it is, it only alerts after the candle closes. Thanks.

Protrade have this one think its the same, but it has the different alert types.

Files:

sohocool:
Hi All, Mladen, Zilliq,

As the Jma Repaints ,i have changed Jma with the first part of Hull average(the faster part).

Normaly this one doesn't repaint.

The arrows system seems very interesting .

Please check.

Hi Zilliq,

A new version modified with the speed variable

Can someone add an alert to this indicator, and a label of the TF shown in the pic at the extreme right of the chart.

Why i'm asking to have labels on the extreme right...

thanks in advance, I appreciate your help, and wish you tons of pips..

Files:
indi.jpg  372 kb
labels.png  243 kb

Thanks a lot sohocool I will try it immediately

Have a nice day and one more time thanks for your job

Zilliq

This one is not the same. It's a MACD zero line cross with OSMA. The I posted is MACD signal cross.

protrade:
This one is not the same. It's a MACD zero line cross with OSMA. The I posted is MACD signal cross.

Protrade, an OSMA is the difference from MACD - SIGNAL and when the osma crosses zero up or down it is when the macd crosses its signal.This is a picture of the 2 together, had to change the signal to 3 to get it to work, also a copy of the alert script, which I copied into the the new alerts.Also if you don't like the osma so big just change osmax to 1.

if (AlertON) Alert(Symbol()," M",Period(), ": MACD ("+FastEMA+"-"+SlowEMA+"-"+SignalSMA+") ["+TimeFrame+"] (",TimeToStr(TimeLocal(),TIME_SECONDS),") ... is Dn ... is 4hr MACD Below 0");

Files:
macd_alerts.png  56 kb

Thanks Mr Tools. I didn't know that. They do look the same. I'm trying it out now and actually it works better on a candle close signal just like the other one.

hello, can you add notification alert and change this to histogram?

thanks

stochastic_tape_2.mq4

Files:

mladen:
To keep it a stochastic tape, left this as a tape and added push notifications to alerts type (you can turn notifications on and off as any other part of alerts now)

thks mladen

Candle close cross MA alert

Hello,I need a favor from any good coder and I would be most grateful if you can assist me. I would like to have this indicator modified such that the pop up alert comes on only on the first candle close above/below the MA and NOT on every candle close above/below the MA. Also I would like to have a wav file alert added to this indicator so that I can choose between a pop alert or a wav file alert. Thank you.

Reason: