Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1178

mladen:
sharingan9

Did you try using ZUP indicator?

It has almost all the possible patterns imaginable

Thanks for responding Mladen. I tried looking up ZUP and it looks based on harmonic patterns and Im just looking for a candle count for example 2 consecutive bear candles followed by 2 consecutive bullish candles and as soon as the second bullish candle turns bullish i get an alert to buy(Opposite for short trades). I dont know how to configure ZUP to do that. It seems to have many options but i dont know how to make it do what i metioned above. Any other suggestions?

sharingan9:
Thanks for responding Mladen. I tried looking up ZUP and it looks based on harmonic patterns and Im just looking for a candle count for example 2 consecutive bear candles followed by 2 consecutive bullish candles and as soon as the second bullish candle turns bullish i get an alert to buy(Opposite for short trades). I dont know how to configure ZUP to do that. It seems to have many options but i dont know how to make it do what i metioned above. Any other suggestions?

ZUP searches for Harmonic and Merrill Patterns. The '1212-pattern' is just candle counting (nothing more), but patterns and candle counting have one thing in common: they are finished when they are finished. Their are a lot of small pullbacks inside a candle (call it noise) and this indi would have many fake alerts. Much more than your BO or Forex account could handle.

Hey mladen can you please modify this indicator for me, I want it to only have/use the trend and emotion bars and give an alert + arrow when the two of them match at the close of the bar, red for sell and blue for buy, I would also like to still be able to edit the variables. symphonie_matrix_indikator_v3.0.1.mq4

oh and i would only want it to alert once and not every bar they match.

nkcoghill:
does this indicator repaint? tarzan_arrow_alert.mq4 you need this one to make it run tarzan.mq4

Nkcoghill, not sure about that one repainting, but there is one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page649 that doesn't repaint and is a stand alone version.

nkcoghill:
Hey mladen can you please modify this indicator for me, I want it to only have/use the trend and emotion bars and give an alert + arrow when the two of them match at the close of the bar, red for sell and blue for buy, I would also like to still be able to edit the variables. symphonie_matrix_indikator_v3.0.1.mq4 oh and i would only want it to alert once and not every bar they match.

Nkcoghill, will need the Symphonie_Sentiment_Indikator_v3.0 and the Symphonie_Emotion_Indikator_v3.0, indicators to be able to test.

krelian99:
ZUP searches for Harmonic and Merrill Patterns. The '1212-pattern' is just candle counting (nothing more), but patterns and candle counting have one thing in common: they are finished when they are finished. Their are a lot of small pullbacks inside a candle (call it noise) and this indi would have many fake alerts. Much more than your BO or Forex account could handle.

This pattern is a strong reversal pattern that should never be traded aby it self but rather near strong Support/Resistance Levels and going with trend is an additional odds enhancer. I dont have faith in the counting 11212 pattern which is why i am asking that it is modified so it can be changed to my reversal pattern. And you eliminate the fake alerts by taking the signals given at strong support and resistance levels, Supply Demand Zones, Moving Averages, Fractal SR etc. I have a very high winning percentage in BO based on this pattern. This isn't my first day of trading by the way, and let me worry about my account balance as it is much larger than your average trader's balance but thanks for the input

mrtools:
Nkcoghill, not sure about that one repainting, but there is one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page649 that doesn't repaint and is a stand alone version.

thanks mrtools, do you know if it doesnt repaint even if youre using a different time frame then the chart youre on?

mrtools:
Nkcoghill, will need the Symphonie_Sentiment_Indikator_v3.0 and the Symphonie_Emotion_Indikator_v3.0, indicators to be able to test.

Mr. Tooools!!!! How are you. I hope you've been well. You edited the code to this 1-12-12 indicator a while back. The sequence that it looks for is the following:

Short Trades: bull, bear, bear, bull, bull,BEAR(Alert sounds as soon as this candle turns bearish saying to go SHORT).

Long Trades: bear, bull, bull, bear bear, BULL(Alert sounds as soon as this candle turns bullish saying go LONG).

Can you please change the code of this indicator to alert me with currency pair and time stamp based on the following sequence:Short Trades: bull, bull, bearBEAR(Alert sounds as soon as this candle turns bearish saying to go SHORT).

Long Trades: bear, bear, bull,BULL(Alert sounds as soon as this candle turns bullish saying go LONG).

nkcoghill:
thanks mrtools, do you know if it doesnt repaint even if youre using a different time frame then the chart youre on?

Nkcoghill,

If your using a higher time frame setting than your chart time frame the indicator can repaint until the higher time frame chart bars are complete, there is no way to avoid that unless you wait for the higher time frame bars to match your chart timeframe.

Reason: