AmiBroker : converted from/to - page 4

Can this : be converted to metatrader?

apprentice coder:
Can this : be converted to metatrader?

It looks like a sort bollinger breakout indicator, but will have to check

mony:
hi mladen sir , and all

sir i have HHV and LLV based Amibroker Afl sir i search lot of MT4 indicators for have any like this , and finally not found sir please if possible convert this in to mt4 mql4 ,

this is very helpful me when i trading must watch every time both and ami and mt4 if , sir you convert this in to mt4 very releafe me from both watching ...........and just continue with mt4

...........and previously .....your modified S P mony + alerts 1.01 is very helpful provide me and like this ...........S T mony also useful so sir please

S T mony text file.txt

mony

That is a simple highest high and lowest low indicator. There are a tons of metatrader 4 indicators that do that

sir please refer me any one best ..................... but sir this is non -Repainting AFL sir i want to as it is ................in MT4

sir please see once again detailed AFL CODE because

Afl based on ----simple hihest high and lowest low But After that the code will be different it gives continue Buy and Buy signals till Trend end and same for Sell .................

sir if you give or post or modified same like this is very help ful ..................sir please thanks in advance sir

sir in this S T mony Afl use internally short and cover systen and we remoove that short cover then it shows like compleate trend in same colour buy or sell only

Buy=ExRem(Buy,Short);

sell=ExRem(Cover,Buy);

hi mladen sir , and all

sir i have HHV and LLV based Amibroker Afl sir i search lot of MT4 indicators for have any like this , and finally not found sir please if possible convert this in to mt4 mql4 ,

this is very helpful me when i trading must watch every time both and ami and mt4 if , sir you convert this in to mt4 very releafe me from both watching ...........and just continue with mt4

...........and previously .....your modified S P mony + alerts 1.01 is very helpful provide me and like this ...........S T mony also useful so sir please

s_t_mony__rectified.txt

sir i send some edited file of S T mony as simple of Ami AFL can this modify into MQL4 ................Thankyou sir

s_t_mony__rectified.txt

Files:

mony:
sir i send some edited file of S T mony as simple of Ami AFL can this modify into MQL4 ................Thankyou sir s_t_mony__rectified.txt

mony

That is an atr stops indicator (exist for metatrader)

Please check for existence before throwing a request to convert since almost all already exist for metatrader (and more : a lot of metatrader does not exist on amubroker : the code base for metatrader is much bigger than the one for amubroker)

Sir, can you please convert the One More Average to amibroker version? It seems to be equally effective as Jurik. Thank you. Link - https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/164/oma_compared_to_sma.gif

eda236:
Sir, can you please convert the One More Average to amibroker version? It seems to be equally effective as Jurik. Thank you. Link - https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/164/oma_compared_to_sma.gif

eda236

Sorry but I do not use amibroker

Reason: