Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1180

sharingan9
sharingan9  
mrtools:
Sharingan9, try this one

Mr. Tools I made a slight error. Is there any way you can change sequence to alert 1 candle earlier so for example:

Can you please change the code of this indicator to alert me with currency pair and time stamp based on the following sequence:Short Trades: bull, bull,BEAR(Alert sounds as soon as this candle turns bearish saying to go SHORT).

Long Trades: bear, bear,BULL(Alert sounds as soon as this candle turns bullish saying go LONG).

This is the last request please. Sorry to be a bother. Thank you so much

William Snyder
William Snyder  
sharingan9:
Mr. Tools I made a slight error. Is there any way you can change sequence to alert 1 candle earlier so for example:

Can you please change the code of this indicator to alert me with currency pair and time stamp based on the following sequence:Short Trades: bull, bull,BEAR(Alert sounds as soon as this candle turns bearish saying to go SHORT).

Long Trades: bear, bear,BULL(Alert sounds as soon as this candle turns bullish saying go LONG).

This is the last request please. Sorry to be a bother. Thank you so much

Try this one.

sharingan9
sharingan9  

Mr. Tools you are a wizard KING. It works excellent thank you so very much

banta
banta  

Hi mladen and mrtools

Could you add alerts and alertmessages when the square of 'rsx nrp_alerts' changes colors?

Thanks

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
iu500:
Hi mladen and mrtools

Could you add alerts and alertmessages when the square of 'rsx nrp_alerts' changes colors?

Thanks

Hi Iu500, it's already alerting on color change.

topi
topi  

hi mrtools and mladen where can i get darvas box indicator.. ?

rpasupathy
rpasupathy  

Hi Mladen/Mrtools,

Can you please code for Arrow and Alert feature instead of labels on the chart ...

Thanks a lot

inver61
inver61  
mladen:
Added an option (TwoInARow). If you set it to true, it will look for two bars in a row, otherwise it will works as before (3 in a row) : 3-in-a-row-trend_ride_mtf_alerts_nmc_1.01.mq4

Hello, chances are established for works instead of (3 in a row), a (4 in a row): 3-in-a-row-trend_ride_mtf_alerts 1.01.mq4 NMC.

thank you.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
inver61:
Hello, chances are established for works instead of (3 in a row), a (4 in a row): 3-in-a-row-trend_ride_mtf_alerts 1.01.mq4 NMC. thank you.

I am afraid I do not understand

Would you mind explaining?

inver61
inver61  
mladen:
Added an option (TwoInARow). If you set it to true, it will look for two bars in a row, otherwise it will works as before (3 in a row) : 3-in-a-row-trend_ride_mtf_alerts_nmc_1.01.mq4

It is the same as the indicator, which alerts the third consecutive sailing, modified to warn you a second straight candle, I want to alert the fourth consecutive candle. The same modification you did, but instead of the option in the second candle, which is in the fourth watch.