Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1114

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
craig65:
thanks mrtools. does it send alert if the moving average line is touched? that's what I was after.

No it does not. It alerts on average slope change

If you are looking for crosses (since "touches" are almost never going to happen - the case when the prices and moving averages are exactly the same are almost impossible - unless the period of the average is 1) the use any correctly code ma cross indicator that already has alerts

elcomepips
elcomepips  
mladen:
Here is version 6 with those options added : sonic_6.01_pva_volumes_black.mq4

Hi, this indicator has only signals in the first candle color, alerts do not work well, please help me and put you alerts notificaton in all colored candles

thks

Angy
Angy  
mladen:
That is not a BB macd That is a simple macd that is coloring the OSMA value depending on the slope of the macd

Ok thank you!

alignat
alignat  

Dears mladen, mrtools,

whether this indicator to remove the mistake - that it removes some signals in the past ("bad" and "good" too) ?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Paul Atreides:
Dears mladen, mrtools,

whether this indicator to remove the mistake - that it removes some signals in the past ("bad" and "good" too) ?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Paul

Try using it with MoveShift set to 0. Then it should not repaint

Ameya Patil
Ameya Patil  

Guys sorry if i am posting in wrong thread..but i want to add an alert to my wolfe wave indi whenever there is any pattern formed ..thanks 0_wolfewave_04m.mq4

Files:
Dan Oakman
Dan Oakman  

I tried setting the v rod indicator to 0 and it still repaints.

Jason2005
Jason2005  
Dan The Great:
I tried setting the v rod indicator to 0 and it still repaints.

I was wondering about this too.

Franc
Franc  

Hello,

Mladen do you have any tool or indicator which tracks all new pop ups or all changes in pop up window and when notice change he SendMail?

I have few *.ex4 files with no source code, so I cant set function SendMail().

Thank you.

Franc

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Franc:
Hello,

Mladen do you have any tool or indicator which tracks all new pop ups or all changes in pop up window and when notice change he SendMail?

I have few *.ex4 files with no source code, so I cant set function SendMail().

Thank you.

Franc

Franc

I don't have such tool. Sorry