Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1357

vtcpa04:
Yes. It does not have the indicator I requested.

Then check this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page863

That thread does not have it either.

vtcpa04:
That thread does not have it either.

I was not referring to thread (even though the thread has 1000s of indicators with alerts and not even I know all of them), but to that exact post, which has arrows on all sorts of crosses and alerts on zero cross too, and, as far as I understand your post, that is exactly the filter you were looking for and you can easily use that indicator from that post as a filter to your ma price cross

All the best

mladen:

I was not referring to thread (even though the thread has 1000s of indicators with alerts and not even I know all of them), but to that exact post, which has arrows on all sorts of crosses and alerts on zero cross too, and, as far as I understand your post, that is exactly the filter you were looking for and you can easily use that indicator from that post as a filter to your ma price cross

All the best

The indicator below I believe you are referring to gives alerts upon MACD zero and signal crosses. I am looking for an indicator that generates arrows and alerts upon both a MACD zero cross and simultaneous price moving average cross. Regardless, your attempts to help me are greatly appreciated.

Hi Mladen,

They would be so kind as to add the following alert to this indicator: alertson, alertsOnCurrent, alertsMessage, alertsSound, alertsNotify, alertsEmail, SoundFile, ShowArrows, arrowsUpperGap, arrowsLowerGap.

So that the conditions are met alerts should only show arrows When the fast (14,3,3) is at oversold stochastic levels (below 20) and the% K line crosses above the% D line the and when to the second slow stochastic (21,9,9) is at oversold levels (below 20) and the% K line crosses above the% D line the, We have a signal to buy calls.

When the fast and slow stochastic is at overbought levels (above 70) and the% K line crosses below the% D line We have a signal to buy puts.

Thanks alot for all the help.

vtcpa04:
The indicator below I believe you are referring to gives alerts upon MACD zero and signal crosses. I am looking for an indicator that generates arrows and alerts upon both a MACD zero cross and simultaneous price moving average cross. Regardless, your attempts to help me are greatly appreciated.

This is the code that is responsible for alerts :

First this

if (macd>0) cross = 1; if (macd<0) cross =-1;

And then this :

if (alertsOn)

{

if (alertsOnCurrent)

int whichBar = 0;

else whichBar = 1;

if (cross[whichBar] != cross[whichBar+1])

if (cross[whichBar] == 1)

doAlert("crossing up");

else doAlert("crossing down");

}

Alerts are triggered on macd crosses zero line, not when macd crosses signal line, as it is visible from that code

mladen:

This is the code that is responsible for alerts :

First this

if (macd>0) cross = 1; if (macd<0) cross =-1;

And then this :

Alerts are triggered on macd crosses zero line, not when macd crosses signal line, as it is visible from that code

Duly noted. Are you or is anyone else able to code an indicator that generates alerts and arrows upon both the aforementioned MACD zero line cross and simultaneous price moving average cross?

vtcpa04:

Duly noted. Are you or is anyone else able to code an indicator that generates alerts and arrows upon both the aforementioned MACD zero line cross and simultaneous price moving average cross?

You are looking for a cross of a price and and ma cross to happen at the same time as two mas cross (since ema is two emas cross). I hope that someone will really be able to code that for you

All the best

suat:
Sir can you add signal this my system? Thanks mr. mladen from now on:)

suat

That MACD is repainting. Better to use some correct version

Reason: