Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1357

anuraghsr
anuraghsr  

plz tell me the best indicator non repaint

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:

clon_tron

Centered TMA recalculates/repaints (as it is explained here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241 ) . Better not to use in signaling mode

Please mladeni know that it repaints. Why you're always saying that i'm gonna use it as a signal to enter. Can't you just add arrows and alert?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
clon_tron:
Please mladeni know that it repaints. Why you're always saying that i'm gonna use it as a signal to enter. Can't you just add arrows and alert?

Please read my post and the first couple of posts of tma thread again. No need to repeat anything said there again. All the best

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
Please read my post again. All the best

ok!!!!!!!

ayan2030
ayan2030  

mladencan you please add an alert. When histo crosses the 0 line ?

cssdiff.mq4

Files:
cssdiff.mq4 15 kb
Nicole Deinhard
Nicole Deinhard  
clon_tron:
mladencan you please add an alert. When histo crosses the 0 line ? cssdiff.mq4

mladen yes please, just i think its better, if possible to add alert by user input... to set the diff for instance 0.8 or so... not just at 0. at 0 will come many alerts... thank you!

mntiwana
mntiwana  
clon_tron:

the way of communication and behave like masters is not valid and never appreciated,things are done as guiding and helping sense not in serving manners.

Nicole Deinhard
Nicole Deinhard  
mntiwana:
the way of communication and behave like masters is not valid and never appreciated,things are done as guiding and helping sense not in serving manners.

well said :-)

anuraghsr
anuraghsr  

need to respect each other all here for help each other

Boruto
Boruto  

Pava gives biggest respect to everyone here