Elite indicators :) - page 837

This is velocity in histo form with slope linear regression divergence added.

mladen/mrtools can you please add a pop up alert. Without doing any modification to the indicator. Just an alert.

Files:

clon_tron:
mladen/mrtools can you please add a pop up alert. Without doing any modification to the indicator. Just an alert.

clon_tron

Here you go : reversal_indicator_amp_alerts.mq4

Nothing at all have been changed in the original code except the addition of alerts

mladen:
clon_tron

Here you go : reversal_indicator_amp_alerts.mq4

Nothing at all have been changed in the original code except the addition of alerts

Big thanks to you mladen!

Upgraded trend direction and force index (jurik smoothed version) : trend_direction_amp_force_index_-_smoothed_3.01_amp_alerts_amp_lines.mq4

Tim Morris averages smoothed RSX : tm_smoothed_rsx_nmc.mq4

Files:

Hi Mladen,

see attached demark trendline indicator 1.01, as well as 2 screen shots of eurjpy (15m and 1hr) charts. Both screenshots show a 1440 demark trend setting. I'm wondering why the line looks so different on each chart. On the 15 min chart, demark 1440 is below current price, and on the 1hr chart demark 1440 is above the current price. Kindly help check.

demarktrendlinetrader1.01mtf.mq4

mladen:
Upgraded trend direction and force index (jurik smoothed version) : trend_direction_amp_force_index_-_smoothed_3.01_amp_alerts_amp_lines.mq4

great code, great maestro

rayphua:
Hi Mladen,

see attached demark trendline indicator 1.01, as well as 2 screen shots of eurjpy (15m and 1hr) charts. Both screenshots show a 1440 demark trend setting. I'm wondering why the line looks so different on each chart. On the 15 min chart, demark 1440 is below current price, and on the 1hr chart demark 1440 is above the current price. Kindly help check.

demarktrendlinetrader1.01mtf.mq4

rayphua

Please use this version : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page504

Anyway:
rayphua Please use this version : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page504

Thanks Anyway. I'm using the same version as the one you had provided on the link. And to be certain, I downloaded it anyway and tried it; the results are the same. The trendline still renders differently on the 15m and 1hr chart. If anyone or Mladen could look into this, please, thank you.

Reason: