Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1115

Michael Milde
Michael Milde  

Originally Posted by mladen

yazdanibalan

You can use this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download xSuperTrend MTF & alerts nmc.mq4

Mimicri20z:
Hello,

unfortunately this indicator is sending ghost alerts.

It posts call/put, even if you cannot see any arrow.

Is it possible to send call/put only if an arrow has been painted?

The indicator would be great if yes

Thanks

PS: Or is it just changing it to alertsoncurrentbar = false

Sorry to push this again, but any suggestions regarding my last mail?

Thanks!

alexjohn
alexjohn  
mrtools:
added the alerts.

hello mrtools. Thanks for your many works. Please, can you also add an alert on level -0.0004 and 0.0004 to the wick 0.4,mq4. It has an alert on atr, but would prefer the alert on levels. Just as you have done on the wick-o-gram alert. Thanks ,any times.

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Hi Gabrielumoh, which indicator are you referring to?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Mimicri20z:

Originally Posted by mladen

yazdanibalan

You can use this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download xSuperTrend MTF & alerts nmc.mq4

Sorry to push this again, but any suggestions regarding my last mail?

Thanks!

Yes changing alertsOncurrentbar = false, you should get alerts only on the closed bar, or after the color has changed, there is another version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page595 that also shows dots on the color change.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
ameeypatill:
Guys sorry if i am posting in wrong thread..but i want to add an alert to my wolfe wave indi whenever there is any pattern formed ..thanks 0_wolfewave_04m.mq4

Ameeypatill, would need the original source code, that version has been decompiled.

Jason2005
Jason2005  
Dan The Great:
I tried setting the v rod indicator to 0 and it still repaints.

How do we make it non repaint?

craig65
craig65  
mladen:
No it does not. It alerts on average slope change If you are looking for crosses (since "touches" are almost never going to happen - the case when the prices and moving averages are exactly the same are almost impossible - unless the period of the average is 1) the use any correctly code ma cross indicator that already has alerts

but my Ma indicator is MTF. I put 200 Day MA on 1 min chart. I cnt find MTF MA indicator with alert. And ys I only met alert for cosses not slope or ouchs.

elcomepips
elcomepips  
elcomepips:
Hi, this indicator has only signals in the first candle color, alerts do not work well, please help me and put you alerts notificaton in all colored candles thks

can you help me please?

Muhammad Amir Zufar Maliki
Muhammad Amir Zufar Maliki  

Hi mladen or mrtools,

Can you please add other alerts to this indi. Message, email, pushnotif, sound.

And right now it gives alert on every opening of a new candle. Can you please edit that also.

I want it to alert me only once.

Thanks in advance.iinwmarrows_alert.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
amirzufar:
Hi mladen or mrtools,

Can you please add other alerts to this indi. Message, email, pushnotif, sound.

And right now it gives alert on every opening of a new candle. Can you please edit that also.

I want it to alert me only once.

Thanks in advance.iinwmarrows_alert.mq4

amirzufar

That is a simple moving averages cross but a version that uses future bars too. Since because of that it repaints, better to use some already correctly coded moving averages cross with alerts