Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1117

William Snyder
William Snyder  
justin7:
mladen can please add arrows on the price chart as well for fijitrend please Regards, J

Justin7, added arrows to the fiji trend.

Juanpablo Villagomez
Juanpablo Villagomez  
mrtools:

Will test it. Thanks

God Bless,

Regards,

-J

Juanpablo Villagomez
Juanpablo Villagomez  
mrtools:

Sorry to inconvenience, I meant to show on price chart arrows not for bottom subwindow :/.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
justin7:
Sorry to inconvenience, I meant to show on price chart arrows not for bottom subwindow :/.

Justin7, the version i had has arrows on the subwindow, so added the arrows on the price chart too.

Juanpablo Villagomez
Juanpablo Villagomez  
mrtools:
Justin7, the version i had has arrows on the subwindow, so added the arrows on the price chart too.

oops..I didn't turn them on in inputs..thankyou

mucahit caglar
mucahit caglar  

please help me mrtools and mladen

about expert

when i open trade buy or sell.expert should 0.01 lot for 1000 usd (if balance would be go up 2000 0.02 first trade) trailng stop 27 sl 35 pip.if sl is hit or breakeven is hit,it will open 0.02 opposite direction (tlstop 27 sl 35 same) if trade is sl or breakeven ..again opposite 0.03 (sl tlstop same)..if it is sl 0.04......0.05...if total positive +1 or +2 ...usd (0.01 0.02 0.03..)next trade again 0.01 lot.

lapigna
lapigna  

Hi mladen, I can't have email alert on this indicator you posted last year: it's mine problem or it needs to be fixed?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
lapigna:
Hi mladen, I can't have email alert on this indicator you posted last year: it's mine problem or it needs to be fixed? Thanks in advance for your reply.

It is coded in a way that email alerts can never be triggered

Try this one (just a very quick fix) : stoch_crossing_pivot_nmc_1.mq4 but be advised that it uses future values and that it will repaint

john jacob
john jacob  

Hello mladen and mrtools,

could you guys add an alert when ever an arrow appears to this indi please. thank you very much in advance.

nsndhistory_arrows.mq4

Files:
ayan2030
ayan2030  
johnjacob:
Hello mladen and mrtools,

could you guys add an alert when ever an arrow appears to this indi please. thank you very much in advance.

nsndhistory_arrows.mq4

yeah, it would be good guys